• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Shinji Kagawa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Radek Cerny
It is clear (to me) that we need an AM that can cover for Eriksen. We have no one else that can take the playmaker role in the final 3rd. Dortmund is currently overloaded with AM/Wingers - Reus, Pulisic, Dembele, Gotze, Emre Mor, Schürrle, and Kagawa. That is too many good players for the 3 potions behind the CF.

I have always been fond of Kagawa. I think that he is technically very gifted and has high football intelligence. He did not start many games last season. He might want another chance to prove himself in England again. He is 28 and can provide good service for probably 3 or more years. Anyone else think that we should go in for him?

It is clear (to me) that we need an AM that can cover for Eriksen. We have no one else that can take the playmaker role in the final 3rd. Dortmund is currently overloaded with AM/Wingers - Reus, Pulisic, Dembele, Gotze, Emre Mor, Schürrle, and Kagawa. That is too many good players for the 3 potions behind the CF.

I have always been fond of Kagawa. I think that he is technically very gifted and has high football intelligence. He did not start many games last season. He might want another chance to prove himself in England again. He is 28 and can provide good service for probably 3 or more years. Anyone else think that we should go in for him?

He was, and still is good - but maybe too lightweight for our style of play at the moment.

Plus, that depth at Dortmund is deceptive. Mor is on the verge of leaving (to Inter, iirc), Schurrle hasn't impressed, Gotze is just returning from a long layoff with a digestive disorder of some sort (again, iirc), Dembele is about to depart for Barcelona and Reus is continually injured for at least half the season, every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back