• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

She's a lucky lady !!!

philspursuk

Sean Davis
Don't normally do chocolates and beauty products. So making a change this year, it's usually clothes, shoes. Always get told I spend too much.

This year - Foot pamper set and Hotel Chocolate slate. Bringing the foot massages back to Friday nights.

I agree that Valentines is bollox but when you have 3 kids and the rest of the female population have received something, I guess making her feel special is not so bad.

Anyone else on the commercial band wagon of Valentines ?

Got a card and will probably get her a little something, not going mad though. I just have to get something so that we can then celebrate Steak and BJ day on March 14th!

Probably gonna go out on the thursday night, stick my tongue down as many girl's throats as possible and hopefully bring one of them back for a night of drunken monkey sex.

Romance isn't dead ladies and gents

Recently single after a 3 year relationship and I genuinely had no clue Valentines day was coming up until I got a call off my ex and she asked me what I was doing for it.
Very odd..
I fckking hate the occasion because you've always got to think "Outside the Box"
Glad that I dont have to worry about it no more!

Mine gets genuinely tinkled off if I get her or do anything valentines related. Good job as her birthday is the week before

Ill be tipping one of the strippers in the White Horse an extra £1 before the game as a VD pressie to all ladies

Sports bar next door is alot better! They are a bit more grabby and let you do ALOT more in the private dances :-"

You have to be kidding me !!!

As an expert in shoreditch stripclubs I can honestly say the Rainbow Sports Bar is horrendous, most of the birds look like a fat Olive from On the Buses !!!!

I'll be giving the misses a card, chocolate and an early meal before trying to sneak away for drinks after, preferably at a place where I can catch the end of the Lyon game! Anyone else bitten the bullet regarding their missus and the Lyon game?

Did have a trip with the missus planned to go to manchester and see the lion king on stage, dinner, hotel etc etc but she is no longer the missus so don't think we'll be doing that, would perhaps be an awkward trip.

Hopefully I'll be free to watch the Spurs game. Has anyone on here gone on a proper night out as a single folk on valentines day? Sounds like it would be a bit grim.

Did have a trip with the missus planned to go to manchester and see the lion king on stage, dinner, hotel etc etc but she is no longer the missus so don't think we'll be doing that, would perhaps be an awkward trip.

Hopefully I'll be free to watch the Spurs game. Has anyone on here gone on a proper night out as a single folk on valentines day? Sounds like it would be a bit grim.

Your kidding me, if it falls towards the weekend the bars, clubs are full of people out looking for a good time..

I went on one a couple of years back. Loads of desperate birds out, although most of them aren't the best looking. I have a feeling that if you do pull someone and bring them back then they would be dirty as fudge because they've been stressing with their other single friends all day about not having a man

Win win!

Your kidding me, if it falls towards the weekend the bars, clubs are full of people out looking for a good time..

It just seems like it'd be a bit too pressured and desperate. And as PLJ says it's not going to be the best looking girls who are out on valentines day but I guess a lot of it depends where you're at, what kind of place you're in etc etc

Back