• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Shafted

Get one of those credit cards that gets you in automatically. I have one that gets me plus a guest in, so when my wife and I took my son on holiday she sat with the plebs while I ate nice food and had a glass of wine.
What card do you have? I'm getting Priority Pass with my bank program, think I need to pay a small entrance fee at lounges though. Getting a card with free entrance for cardholder + 1 guest are usually harder. You either have to pay a lot for it, or you need to spend a certain minimum amount per year using that card. Oooor, if you travel a lot you can earn a card through frequent flyer miles.

What card do you have? I'm getting Priority Pass with my bank program, think I need to pay a small entrance fee at lounges though. Getting a card with free entrance for cardholder + 1 guest are usually harder. You either have to pay a lot for it, or you need to spend a certain minimum amount per year using that card. Oooor, if you travel a lot you can earn a card through frequent flyer miles.
My bad - I get a guest in for £15, just checked the rules. My wife gets in free because it's our joint account that gets the rewards.

It's the Natwest Black account, not a credit card, just a current account.

My bad - I get a guest in for £15, just checked the rules. My wife gets in free because it's our joint account that gets the rewards.

It's the Natwest Black account, not a credit card, just a current account.
Card has arrived! I'll be stuck at Ataturk Airport in Istanbul for four hours, so this will come in handy.

Get one of those credit cards that gets you in automatically. I have one that gets me plus a guest in, so when my wife and I took my son on holiday she sat with the plebs while I ate nice food and had a glass of wine.
You are a real romantic

I went out and ordered from gooseberry again. It's been 3 weeks and still no product has arrived. Had to send David another mail.

Hi David,
It's exactly one year since we spoke and I've missed you. Hate to be the barer of bad news, but your logistics department aren't doing too well I'm afraid. It seems my order has hit a bit of a snafu, as per usual. Last time this happened, I vented my frustration on a football forum. Next thing I know, my forum status is "Dodgy Dave Goosegog". Wtf, right?
Anyways, my hair has become long and thick. My wife loves it, though she thinks it lacks some shine. Can't argue with that, my shampoo is lost in translation. Or in your ordering system. I don't know. I do know my money is gone and my hair is flat and frizzy. Steel wool. Sounds like a Derek Zoolander look actually.
Hope you can comb over this delay with a surprise gift, if it ever ships. A comb will do actually. Like Aaliyah once taught us: "if at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again, try again."
Forever young,
Aril

Assume that, at this point, you continue to use them just so you have an excuse to email dodgy Dave?

Dodgy Dave is no longer trusted with handling the customer service email. I got a reply saying I need to use a contact form on their website. So I did, said I lost all my hair by now and no longer need the shampoo.

Back