• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilón

Madrid has the option to exercise the buy back in year one or two, but (very important) Reguilon has to agree he wants to go back, he can say no
But can Madrid exercise it if eg Barcelona offer us £250m! blah blah?

Last edited:
But can Madrid exercise it if eg Barcelona offer us £250m! blah blah?
I think they can, unfortunately. But it'll be up to Reguilon -- if he wants to go back to Madrid, then off he goes for the contractual transfer fee.

We've just got to hope that, like Bale, he left Madrid for a reason and wouldn't touch 'em with a bargepole. If Zidane gets the sack, however, all bets are off. He's from Madrid, they're his boyhood club, and happens to be one of the biggest and most prestigious clubs in the world. If you were in his situation, what would you do?

Last edited:
I think they can, unfortunately. But it'll be up to Reguilon -- if he wants to go back to Madrid, then off he goes for the contractual transfer fee.

We've just got to hope that, like Bale, he left Madrid for a reason and wouldn't touch 'em with a bargepole. If Zidane gets the sack, however, all bets are off. He's from Madrid, they're his boyhood club, and happen to be one of the biggest and most prestigious clubs in the world. If you were in his situation, what would you do?

Join Chelsea;)

It's nice to have both options, we can appreciate one player without having to balance it against another player's supposed deficiencies.

That's not the way we do it one has got to be brick and the other fantastic, this opinion is transferable based on which way the wind is blowing. I prefer to think all our players are trying to do their best and sometimes you play better than others.

Words from the boss:

“His debut was really, really good. There was something that for me is great because it showed me the character and personality of the player which is he makes a mistake for their goal and his performance after that moment was just going up, and up and up. When many, even experienced players, when something is going wrong for them, or they are involved in some negative moment of the game, their confidence goes low. The kid was exactly the opposite. He could have done better for the Chelsea goal but since that moment it was when Sergio really exploded for the game and had incredible, incredible performance."

Back