• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilón

Has anyone actually seen any firm evidence that confirms that Reguillon wasn't playing yesterday because of his error last week?

Has anyone actually seen any firm evidence that confirms that Reguillon wasn't playing yesterday because of his error last week?
This is the problem when it comes to team selections and people commenting on why isn’t so and so playing. No one here is privy to what the physical and mental situation of the players are come match day. Obviously he hasn’t featured since his error so it’s fair to put two and two together, but you can’t be sure he hasn’t been picked because of that…..

This is the problem when it comes to team selections and people commenting on why isn’t so and so playing. No one here is privy to what the physical and mental situation of the players are come match day. Obviously he hasn’t featured since his error so it’s fair to put two and two together, but you can’t be sure he hasn’t been picked because of that…..
Actually I think you probably can. In the Sky post-match interview, asked why he made changes, Nuno said 'We tried to improve what was missing ... With Ben, it was a bit more consistence (against Burnley midweek). Unfortunately it didn't work out.'

Actually I think you probably can. In the Sky post-match interview, asked why he made changes, Nuno said 'We tried to improve what was missing ... With Ben, it was a bit more consistence (against Burnley midweek). Unfortunately it didn't work out.'
If Nuno thinks Davies is still good enough... At his peak he was just average... Then I think Nuno is not good enough for us.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Fapatalk

Someone on here posted he want out on Friday night and was dropped for disciplinary reasons.

Wing back suits him. Good energy last night and some good passes and dribbles in extremely tight situations at 100mph

Not the right player IMO
It’s made for sessegnon and Reggie to share
Gil for me can play one of the central roles
Sess just doesn’t sound like he can stay fit so I’ve given up and Reg doesn’t have clue in the attacking side of being a wingback

Conte had Davies push up higher in the 2nd half to give Reggie options. It helped us retain the ball better there. But no one in the box for the crosses.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Back