• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilón

He's getting worse game by game. He should have been subbed off today even if it meant we had no sensible shape whatsoever... but he is half the player he once was.

The whole team ( barring one or two exceptions) have been poor this season. Reggy started off well and showed his ability, yes he has struggled lately but he has had a injury and because of Davies being unfit he has had to play a run of games on the trot which he has struggled with. Time to judge how good he can be is next season. LB is the least of our problems IMO.

Come on, people! Reggie deserves a lot of credit for his contribution to that vital second goal.
Without doubt. His tenacity which can sometimes leave him exposed defensively can also deliver moments like yesterday. As time goes on he will learn when to make the lunges and when to stay in his feet but all in all he’s had a decent season and is one of a few we have I think will benefit from being part of a coached system.
Son was largely anonymous in front of him yesterday too, thought both full backs played with a little restraint so not to leave us over committed and also put the onus on the front players to deliver.

Overall i think he has had a good first season, looking good for the future for me.
He certainly has something to work with. Pace, bravery, decent touch, a good left foot and a nice delivery. He will look a little better defensively when he has a half reasonable LCB inside him I think as well. Him and Hojbjerg have been definite plusses I think. We now need at least 3 plusses to come in this summer (4 if Kane goes).

He certainly has something to work with. Pace, bravery, decent touch, a good left foot and a nice delivery. He will look a little better defensively when he has a half reasonable LCB inside him I think as well. Him and Hojbjerg have been definite plusses I think. We now need at least 3 plusses to come in this summer (4 if Kane goes).

Yep, although i think 3/4 may be not enough to be honest, biggest problem is having enough money to enable us to bring in all what we need. That is one of the reasons that Kane IF he goes will bring in the money to allow us to do that. I really do think that this summer is the a big one ( probably bigger then any for a while), and IF we can do that once the stadium opens up again we will be in prime position to achieve what we all want to see.

Really poor today and for a few months. He's a lot to learn defensively, but he is still young and hopefully will improve. Look what a proper coach did with Rose and Walker...

Seems to me that he has more bad moments as Aurier and yet still seems to have the support of a lot of fans on here. Same goes for Foyth as well.... wonder why that is?

Foyth is absence, the longer people don't see a player the better he becomes in memory.

There is a player in Reguilon, got unlucky with the OG and then his confidence was shattered, was clear to see but neither Dier or Toby, nor Mason did anything, Talk, pull him, something.

Really poor today and for a few months. He's a lot to learn defensively, but he is still young and hopefully will improve. Look what a proper coach did with Rose and Walker...

Agreed, and need a like for like stand-in (sessegnon next season) so that he can be brought in/out of the firing line when form is poor

Young players have these spells. He's very talented and with him and Sessegnon, left back is one position where I dont think we need to add this summer

Back