• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilón

Best left back in the league. Zidane being a fudging macaron by allowing this lad to leave. Jamie Redknapp called it today proving that even idiots are right occasionally.

Are you talking about yourself in regards to Zidane?

Or Redknapp who makes me consistently want to punch him, his views, protection of his dad, and the way he talks makes puts him in sherwood territory for me.

Are you talking about yourself in regards to Zidane?

Or Redknapp who makes me consistently want to punch him, his views, protection of his dad, and the way he talks makes puts him in sherwood territory for me.

A little from column A and a little from column B.

Did you see Roy Keane destroy Jamie today it was magic. It was like a chihuahua trying to bark at a grizzly bear

Yeah, it did make me laugh. Not sure Keane had a much better argument but his soundbites really rattled Redknapp which I enjoyed. Keane went from "No way any top club touches a Spurs player" to immediately rowing back on Kane and Son. He also had to concede Reguilon after making a weak argument. I think he'd have struggled to make an argument against Ndombele and maybe Hjobjerg too. Good to see him dismiss Redknapp for the cretin he is though because Redknapp is very, very anti-Mourinho in my opinion. And it's personal.

I would want shaw over Reggie
Reggie is always available for the ball
Chilwell is average
Runs a lot but excels at nothing IMO
I wouldn't. Shaw has got back to near his best but despite getting forward well his crossing is usually naff. Reg has more potential and his crossing is superior.

Back