• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilón

It's actually shocking how much we missed him yesterday. The 5-2-3 can work when you at least have Reggie genuinely moving between the midfield and attack. He would have been another out ball as well as passing option.

When instead you have Doherty who isnt especially quick, doesn't dribble or beat a man and is playing on the wrong side well....it's just setup to fail.
I don’t think it’s a shock
We’re talking about arguably the second best LB in the league
And the cover or alternatively that plays similar is in Germany

Same with a lot of players
Yeah, sometimes it’s just desperation to have a change / option when the incumbent isn’t playing well. I don’t see anyone lamenting Moura’s lack of game time though. In the case of Reggie I feel that I may have under estimated how good he has been, as we are look both more vulnerable and less of a threat down that side in his absence.

Yeah, sometimes it’s just desperation to have a change / option when the incumbent isn’t playing well. I don’t see anyone lamenting Moura’s lack of game time though. In the case of Reggie I feel that I may have under estimated how good he has been, as we are look both more vulnerable and less of a threat down that side in his absence.
He is the left hand side
He defends ok abs sometimes really well, but his threat at the other end as he hugs the byline but will also come in to support the WF
The drop form him to Ben Davies is huge at both ends

Back