• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilon

Levy is a clever dude, he gets someone from another club to bid and have talks and Madrid will have to match it if they want him back. The other team then pull out last minute and he signs for Madrid for extra profit.
Happy days.
Or Madrid pull out and we get to keep him.

Need to be careful about the bluff though:
“so Daniel who is this mighty Leyton Orient you have a fax from with a bid of £80m?”

Or Madrid pull out and we get to keep him.

Need to be careful about the bluff though:
“so Daniel who is this mighty Leyton Orient you have a fax from with a bid of £80m?”
Madrid only execute a buy back to sell on from what I’ve seen
It’s one do those we can buy out at a later date

Pretty sure that those clauses mean the player is under obligation to return if the selling club wishes.
They are stating that it is a condition of sale, that they retain the right to buy back in two years time. And the player and buying club have to agree to that for the initial deal to go ahead.
That would be third party ownership. The player would have to agree to the move (but let’s face it what player turns down RM?)

Timing would be key
But I believe that of someone offers say a silky figure next summer ... £50m
Madrid have first option to match that

However if that doesn’t happen, Madrid can offer the buy back at any time within an agreed timeframe and he would be allowed to talk to them about resigning

But if they have a buyback clause of £45m say could they bid that and sign him instead? I personally feel it's unlikely they would activate it, more likely they might use it to buyback and re-sell elsewhere like they did with Morata but in that situation we could probably buy the clause out.

Apparently his girlfriend is some sort of influencer. :rolleyes:

Got her own youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF1h4Bry3S9fL12D15H5P7Q

marta-sergio-evento-gal.jpg

I wouldn’t worry about the clause, it’s win win for us anyway. I’m skeptical Real would buy him back anyway. He was voted best left back in Spain, so if they don’t want him now a couple of years in PL wouldn’t necessarily change much. They’d probably have a new prospect by then or some sexy new Brazilian, or they won’t be able to afford the fee - they aren’t in great shape financially. Look at Ceballos, he did well at Arsenal yet still wanted to get rid of him again. If worse comes and they take him back Sess would be much better developed by then.....
Eventually they'll want someone to replace Marcelo. How old is he BTW? Still class, but must be nearing retirement?

Back