• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilon

i wonder if we might see Davies get a few run-outs as our Left-sided Central defender. IIRC he has played there for Wales

Son, Kane and Bale as a trio up front?

I just wonder if we have the central midfielders to make it work.

I think that's right. Back 3 with Dier stepping forward when necessary, two wing-backs and Holjbjerg and GLC in CM. Arguably with Dier as one of the 3 CBs you could have a bit more license with the CMs, but Jose is pragmatic to his core so I'd expect it to be PEH/GLC in CM in that formation

Just don’t see us moving to a back three as our main formation - too many midfielders and forwards in the squad IMO.

Just don’t see us moving to a back three as our main formation - too many midfielders and forwards in the squad IMO.

Despite what i said a couple of days ago. It looks a good squad for 4-3-3. Son, Kane and Bale in front of Lo Celso, Hojbjerg and Ndombele could be very good.

Disagree, think we are geared for a 3-4-3 formation eventually with our new recruits. This article best analyses it:

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ergio-reguilon-could-change-tottenhams-system

I agree it looks a good fit with our first team. Just think it doesn't leave any room in the squad for Alli or Lamela (assuming Berwijn and Moura woud be the natural Son and Bale deputies, and that we still want a no.9 to back up Kane). And (less importantly) we'd maybe look a bit light at CB (even with Davies shifting to CB), assuming we sell CCV and Foyth and don't bring anyone in.

Also don't think Jose has ever consistently played 3 at the back has he?

Despite what i said a couple of days ago. It looks a good squad for 4-3-3. Son, Kane and Bale in front of Lo Celso, Hojbjerg and Ndombele could be very good.

It has for some time. We just need to stop shoehorning Alli into the team.

I agree it looks a good fit with our first team. Just think it doesn't leave any room in the squad for Alli or Lamela (assuming Berwijn and Moura woud be the natural Son and Bale deputies, and that we still want a no.9 to back up Kane). And (less importantly) we'd maybe look a bit light at CB (even with Davies shifting to CB), assuming we sell CCV and Foyth and don't bring anyone in.

I think Lamela is expendable, committed and a good squad player but he's not really achieved much overall. Dele I'm in 2 minds about but he's done nothing of note for nearly 2 seasons now - I'd hope he can regain his form but he doesn't seem to get involved in the game enough.

I think that they'll still get plenty of games. Mourinho changes tactics and formation for opponents. They'll get games in 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2

Both
Form what I’ve seen of him he actually plays like bale used too in running past people with speed and getting to the byline
He can also use his right foot
He will IMO be the guy who stays wide and goes forward
Doherty will be cutting in on the end of the balls across
It’s tantalising
He is really fast (well was in Spain and the Europa). I’m it sure how great his final ball is but there will be a lot of them
Lots of photos with him and Bale, won't be surprised if he looks up to Bale as a role model/mentor.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Fapatalk

Back