• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

He wasn't helped by the formation.

He made a lot of mistakes but he was left out on his own with nobody near him. For their second goal he was marking 3 people in our own box.

FB's were AVB style overcommit today, we forgot what happens when pressing and high lines go bad ...

Love how we used to castigate Walker for “being brainless”.

This guy has taken that to being a whole new art form.
I think Walker was just as brainless. Difference being that it was earlier in his career and he developed, along with him having extreme physical qualities that made him a beast in one vs one situations. Aurier has no standout quality at that level and is at the age where the brainless mistakes should have been reduced.

Walker became world-class, there's a lesson there about young players. I don't think it applies to Aurier as much as I hope he proves me wrong.

He was brick. WTF was he doing for their third? Or fourth?
Winks was poor second-half, but talk about being left isolated! The formation does NOT suit him!!!
But Aurier? Any formation still leaves him as brick.

I don't say this about many players, but I don't want this guy anywhere near the 18. He's a liability, I'd rather have KWP or Foyth in there and accept they're inexperienced and will make mistakes along the way. This guy is totally brainless

The problem with Aurier is we almost need to have a sub ready for him.

You can usually tell what sort of performance he is going to give in the first few minutes. If he is having a good one, let him play, he can be quality. If he isnt, get him off and go to plan B!

After getting red carded on Saturday and he still does nonsense like this o_O He’s really not evolved at all since he joined us has he, clearly got some talent but as loose a cannon as Balotteli!

Classic case of the slow Mo looks horrific, but in real time you see he is trying to hurdle the player.
Not deliberate. But he does attract the wrong stuff.

What a useless fudging clam. A red card or a penalty waiting to happen. Such a liability. We'd be better off playing with 10.

Believe me I am not saying Walker-Peters is the answer but I would rather have a series of 6 out of 10 performances from him then the one 8 and then seven 4s we are getting out of Aurier.

Can not believe the is not a kid in the academy waiting for his chance like Wan Bisska at Palace did.

Back