• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

I like this signing for reasons I mentioned before: Poch has to be able to manage difficult players and keep the team harmony, because otherwise we'll have a very hard time getting world class players at prices we can afford.

Was thinking more from the point of view they are desperate to recoup money after the Neymar deal to appease FFP and had a few players ripe for the picking.

The Di Maria talk didnt actually seem that fanciful to me, for example.

I like this signing for reasons I mentioned before: Poch has to be able to manage difficult players and keep the team harmony, because otherwise we'll have a very hard time getting world class players at prices we can afford.
He did it well in Espanol with Dani Osvaldo
He failed badly at Southampton with Dani Osvaldo

Mauricio Pochettino does not believe that Lucas Moura is good enough, and so cast that option aside, preferring Angel di Maria.

Tottenham’s board however appear to have decided that the Argentine is too expensive.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/lucas-moura-offered-to-psg/

I was not that from that article but it was from somewhere line. Not really bothered because I although I would have loved him no way would we be able to play his wages so not a big deal

Back