• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

I thought he had a decent game ( better then most of our players) the trouble is when a defence is put under so much pressure ( like we were) mistakes are always likely to happen.

I thought Aurier played well.... Yes he conceded a silly free kick that led to the goal but we conceded lots of silly free kicks yesterday, that's what happens when you play a majority of a game against a technically great team, in your own third of the pitch.

Did ok, made an important challenge at one point. Still managed to lose Sterling completely on at least 2 occasions and of course gave away the silly foul that led to the goal. But as has been said had to do far too much defending yesterday. Been one of our better players this season overall, says it all.

I don’t see why the massive clamour for Aarons. He isn’t bad but for the £35m or so we could do far better. Hysaj for example is on a free from Napoli and is significantly better than Aarons.

I'm with you. As one of two RBs he'd be fine, but I wouldnt spend anything like £35m on him. Is he any better than tanganga? Not sure

I don’t see why the massive clamour for Aarons. He isn’t bad but for the £35m or so we could do far better. Hysaj for example is on a free from Napoli and is significantly better than Aarons.

I have no idea how much he will cost, they want to keep Skipp for another season so they may be a deal there if we decide to let him stay for another season. As for better its ( Hysaj) all about opinions and we will disagree over that. We shall see.

I have no idea how much he will cost, they want to keep Skipp for another season so they may be a deal there if we decide to let him stay for another season. As for better its ( Hysaj) all about opinions and we will disagree over that. We shall see.
We probably need Skipp for next season if Winks and Sissoko are hopefully getting moved on. That would leave us just with PEH, GLC and Ndombele as first team CMs. We might add Sabitzer or similar but still Skipp still looks needed squad wise.

We probably need Skipp for next season if Winks and Sissoko are hopefully getting moved on. That would leave us just with PEH, GLC and Ndombele as first team CMs. We might add Sabitzer or similar but still Skipp still looks needed squad wise.

Completely. Definitely want Skipp around next year - PEH, Skipp, GLC, Ndombele plus 1 other needed as CM options, assuming we're in Europe.

I do agree and i hope we have Skipp here next season, but there are talks going on about extending his loan ( perhaps i should say that Norwich have asked the question)>

If Aurier goes can Doherty take his place and Jack Clarke understudy? Would save us some cash and help us find better players through the spine of the team

Back