• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

If we can get good money for him and get a decent replacement I’m all for this. Prefer a full back that can defend first and attack second. Often makes mistakes on the first. Mourinho will see us playing more defensively so it will important to be a good defender first.

If we can get good money for him and get a decent replacement I’m all for this. Prefer a full back that can defend first and attack second. Often makes mistakes on the first. Mourinho will see us playing more defensively so it will important to be a good defender first.

Agreed, and even on the attacking point, his crosses are no better than average. If his crossing was actually decent, he'd be played as a wide midfielder/winger

Luiz is a net negative for the Goons.
Aurier is a net negative for Spurs. Get rid of him and start building the squad the right way.
Gotta thank arsenal otherwise can see Levy go for Luiz as an affordable option. I imagine Luiz, Aurier and Foyth would make for a very exciting defence :)

Sent from my SM-G985F using Fapatalk

Agreed, and even on the attacking point, his crosses are no better than average. If his crossing was actually decent, he'd be played as a wide midfielder/winger
I think his crossing swings from very good to poor (much like the rest of his game).......it's the unpredictability that kills me.....and will kill us one day, right at the wrong moment

Well if that is true we must have a player coming in.

Perhaps, but I guess we'll hold off selling one of AUrier, KWP or Foyth until someone arrives. Tanganga could always fill in there, but til January would be a risk.

There seem to be a decent number of RBs available (based on the links) so selling all 3 possible RBs without a replacement might not be the same risk as it could be.

Either way, pleasing that we seem to be getting a move on with our transfer business

I think we’ll see one established - be it Aarons or Castagne or AN Other - RB come in if Aurier + KWP go, with Tanganga filling in / competing with them. Particularly if that Kim Min-Jae comes in, as that makes breaking through at CB that bit harder for JT.

I think we’ll see one established - be it Aarons or Castagne or AN Other - RB come in if Aurier + KWP go, with Tanganga filling in / competing with them. Particularly if that Kim Min-Jae comes in, as that makes breaking through at CB that bit harder for JT.

I wouldn't want Tanganga playing at fullback regularly. He did ok in games where we played very deep but I think that we'd get punished if we had to do it for any period of time.

I wouldn't want Tanganga playing at fullback regularly. He did ok in games where we played very deep but I think that we'd get punished if we had to do it for any period of time.

Agreed. I'd have him as something of an extra defender next season - sign two RBs, this Kim chap would take us to 4 senior CBs, and then you have Davies plus Sess/Cirkin/Tanganga as LB. Thats enough. Less pressure on Tanganga and ideally he'll replace Toby in a couple seasons

Agreed. I'd have him as something of an extra defender next season - sign two RBs, this Kim chap would take us to 4 senior CBs, and then you have Davies plus Sess/Cirkin/Tanganga as LB. Thats enough. Less pressure on Tanganga and ideally he'll replace Toby in a couple seasons
And Foyth going?

In that scenario i would rather a championship loan so he can develop. Chelsea really did lead the way in loans.

Back