• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Cannot comprehend what he must be going through. We forget that these guys are still young men. I have a son older than Aurier and his brother. They are dealing with so much and then this...I hope he gets the right counseling and support, I am sure the club are on it.

Obviously horrific news for the lad and their family. We won't see him play again this season IMO and based on the Palacios incident, we might never see the best of the player again. Who do we have left that can play RB? Is Foyth around and fit?

KWP looked decent against Utd last night.

I've been on holiday to Toulouse twice and it is such a beautiful city, really nice vibe, was thinking I would love to spend more time there...

...then again I wasn't hanging about at 5am, that is a scary time to be awake, what was he doing?

I've been on holiday to Toulouse twice and it is such a beautiful city, really nice vibe, was thinking I would love to spend more time there...

...then again I wasn't hanging about at 5am, that is a scary time to be awake, what was he doing?

I think the French media reported that he was shot at/near a nightclub

Apparently he's been hanging with a bad crowd over the years as his footballing career has failed to take off.

He was once arrested on suspicion of assaulting and robbing a prostitute.

Apparently he's been hanging with a bad crowd over the years as his footballing career has failed to take off.

He was once arrested on suspicion of assaulting and robbing a prostitute.
Quelle surprise, I thought perhaps he was queuing for un baguette, early doors

Quelle surprise, I thought perhaps he was queuing for un baguette, early doors

Trick of the trade is to get proper fudged up til closing time and then roll in to the boulangerie to get the fresh stuff straight out of the oven. I miss France, Toulouse as you rightly said is a fantastic city!

Terrible news though, awful to hear. I've been pondering how to phrase something as a comparison with the Palacios situation but I'm not too sure if it's productive a point but hell I've started..It's a bit odd when something like this happens with a player you don't have an affinity for (football and personality-wise)...It might sound cold but it just doesn't have the same impact.

I think given that we've only got a couple of games left I think Aurier should with his family, now that Tanganga is back it's not going to leave a big gap.

Was that an assist for Ritchie's goal?

It's odd isn't it, "a heroic shift" from a defender in which there's a calamity directly leading to a goal for the opponents to equalise, true to form. As I said on the OMT, it's like starting 1 - 0 down every game. I would love to be able to like him a bit more as I don't see him leaving in the summer but it is what it is. You don't want to shell out big money for a 1st XI RB with Serge knocking about and then have two players on hefty wages offering no versatility whatsover other than the FB position.

Just hope Japhet's phase at RB lasts a lot longer than the hypothetical Foyth one did.

All of our defenders like to "clear" the ball into dangerous areas. If you aren't sure what is around you, and you cannot be sure of great contact, play safe and knock it off the pitch.

So many times, our defenders will stretch to softly head a ball out to the 18 yard line, rather than clearing it off the pitch for a corner.

Big Love to the fella......

Ec-_2yAXoAYe3O-

Ec_pzwiXgAcvzq3

People react to tragedy and in various ways to deal with it. Well done Serge and now go and grieve.

I have to say, it has me hoping that Mourinho can get him to cut out the lapses. He has improved under him, and him playing yesterday showed massive cajones and courage. It is the sort of thing that (and I cannot help it) really makes me root for someone. So glad we won, as much for him.

Back