• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sebastian Driussi

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
Daily Mirror report Spurs are in negotiations for 16 year old striker of River Plate called Driussi who would cost £6M plus add ons.

[video=youtube;oIjujNs3_Jg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIjujNs3_Jg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Baldini at his finest?

Baldini, Pochettino, D'Agostino. We've got a wealth of knowledge about Argentinian football at the club now :)

I wont pretend to know anything about this guy, but these are the sort of deals Baldini will prove his worth....

Daily Mirror report Spurs are in negotiations for 16 year old striker of River Plate called Driussi who would cost £6M plus add ons.

[video=youtube;oIjujNs3_Jg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIjujNs3_Jg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Baldini at his finest?

Nice goal.

I wont pretend to know anything about this guy, but these are the sort of deals Baldini will prove his worth....

Indeed.

Hopefully in 2-3 years time we'll have our own Higuains and Marquinhos coming through. It's what Baldini made his name doing.

Nah nah nah, that'S naaaarfing boys, ain't even harf as good as Trev'ah Sinclair's goal for QPR ;)

So, how many bums has this kid pinched in the scouting world to be worth that much?

Well after 17 mill on Paulinho, 26 mill on Soldado, and the same on Lamela, our friend Franco has a some making up to do before he even begins to prove his worth

Well after 17 mill on Paulinho, 26 mill on Soldado, and the same on Lamela, our friend Franco has a some making up to do before he even begins to prove his worth

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I like it, but be careful because some believe the director of football thing might even cure cancer it is that good:lol:

Lolz. How many Argentinian-based strikers have we been linked to now since Poch has turned up?
How many have we ACTUALLY bid for? I love transfer window clickbait, GREAT entertainment:)

Know nothing about him, but striker is really the one position where we don't seem to have a promising youngster coming through whose progress would be blocked by a new arrival. I know Harrison and Sterling are both highly rated, but from what I've read, neither seems super close to the first team.

I'd much rather see us take a punt on a young striker, then bring in someone who would take gametime from Winks, Onomah, Edwards, KWP, GKN etc.

Know nothing about him, but striker is really the one position where we don't seem to have a promising youngster coming through whose progress would be blocked by a new arrival. I know Harrison and Sterling are both highly rated, but from what I've read, neither seems super close to the first team.

I'd much rather see us take a punt on a young striker, then bring in someone who would take gametime from Winks, Onomah, Edwards, KWP, GKN etc.
There's your problem right there mate. You need to go on youtube immediately and watch his highlights vid, and then come back here and start spouting brick like a pro.

Last edited:
Lolz. How many Argentinian-based strikers have we been linked to now since Poch has turned up?
How many have we ACTUALLY bid for? I love transfer window clickbait, GREAT entertainment:)

Enough that the media have circled back around to this Driussi, who they already linked with us back in the early days of June 2014. :p

Back