• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

I'll renew but on April 27th when I get my yearly bonus, won't be a day before

for me a huge part of the match day experience is the social side with my mate, most of the time the football starting is a bummer haha
I've known chaps who tell the missus they 'follow' Spurs in Europe, so they can get a lads trip (nowhere near the game), every time we play abroad!

ST prices frozen for next season.

Fair play to the club. Admittedly there would have been a huge backlash if they had done otherwise, so a bit of self-preservation perhaps, but I still expected there would be a small increase at the minimum.

Also, the cut-off date for renewals is just after the end of the season, 1 June, so no pressure to renew without knowing whether we have CL etc. (for those who might let that affect their decision).

2023/24 Season Ticket Renewal information

We should like to take this opportunity to thank our Season Ticket Holders for their support throughout the current campaign. The focus is now on getting behind Cristian, the coaching staff and the team for the remaining games as we fight for the highest possible Premier League finish.

Due to global economic events we, like all other sectors, are not immune to rising costs and disruption to supply chains, along with higher energy prices. We are, however, acutely aware that everyone is also currently impacted by the rising cost of living. With this in mind, and following consultation with the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust, we can confirm that Season Ticket prices for the 2023/24 season will be frozen.

We recognise and greatly appreciate the ongoing commitment our fans continue to make in showing support for the team.

Fair play to the club. Admittedly there would have been a huge backlash if they had done otherwise, so a bit of self-preservation perhaps, but I still expected there would be a small increase at the minimum.

Also, the cut-off date for renewals is just after the end of the season, 1 June, so no pressure to renew without knowing whether we have CL etc. (for those who might let that affect their decision).

Yeah I'm very down on Levy/ENIC at the moment but credit where it's due.

Did the talk of an increase come from Matt Law? seen a lot of people suggesting on teletext that the initial talk of an 11% increase come from that brickc*nt.

]

Well i guess that all those moaning/bitching idiots on T w atte r. will have to find something else to cry about.

]

Well i guess that all those moaning/bitching idiots on T w atte r. will have to find something else to cry about.

Well there's no shortage of topics at the moment.
Manager/DoF/Levy-ENIC-new owners/style of play/Harry Kane contract/transfer window/budget/trophies (lack thereof)/sausage rolls (probably).
We've never had it so good :)

Well there's no shortage of topics at the moment.
Manager/DoF/Levy-ENIC-new owners/style of play/Harry Kane contract/transfer window/budget/trophies (lack thereof)/sausage rolls (probably).
We've never had it so good :)

You mean things can only get better. :D

TBF I can't stand them but they did well here and for me thats what they should be sorting out as a supporters trust IMO
I'm surprised the club really need to take a view (or a nudge) from the organisation that represents the fans on this.
Probably talking a £2-3m income concession?... Considering the amount we spend and/or waste on other things, it's probably the best use of 2-3m to keep 40k people of your back.

I'm surprised the club really need to take a view (or a nudge) from the organisation that represents the fans on this.
Probably talking a £2-3m income concession?... Considering the amount we spend and/or waste on other things, it's probably the best use of 2-3m to keep 40k people of your back.

It's really very strange. And the timing, as always, impeccable! :p

My 9 year old son and I are both members. I can't afford a season ticket atm with the wife only earning a small wage. Would love to be a season ticket holder one day although it's the time investment as well as money that would be difficult. Just wonder how people manage it when they have families.

Back