• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Does it? When I spoke to the salesman yesterday he said the premium seats were basically held for Fifa dignitaries and you had to apply for your own seat for champions league!

Depends which area, I suppose. Some may even be in away CL segment.

£3,950 per season
Ha ha Jeez, I would be sitting there looking at the clock thinking £100 spent, £100 spent, £100 spent, £100 spent, fackin score a goal, £100 spent, £100 spent, come on FFS I'm spending a fortune here, £100 spent, £100 spent, £100 spent, £100 spent, £100 spent, GOALLLL!!! YESSS!!! £100 spent, £100 spent, £100 spent, Equaliser. Boo hoo. FFS

It's only £100 per half, so...
Ha ha Jeez, I would be sitting there looking at the clock thinking £10 spent, £10 spent, £10 spent, £10 spent, fackin score a goal, £10 spent, £10 spent, come on FFS I'm spending a few quid here, £10 spent, £10 spent, £10 spent, £10 spent, £10 spent, GOALLLL!!! YESSS!!! £10 spent, £10 spent, £10 spent, Equaliser. Boo hoo. FFS
;)

Ha ha yep, £100 per half, so a tenner every 4.5 minutes, that's 270 seconds

A pound every 27 seconds

Reminds me of that [advert? or] episode of Top Gear where they bought a new Citroen and said it was like throwing £3,000 out of the window as you drive it off the forecourt, then £1,000 out of the window every 2 months or whatever, and he was just throwing coins out of the window while talking/driving...

Got this in an email. Should I do it? Anyone see/know of any disadvantages? What happens with regards Champions League packages? I assume you'll still have to join the queue if we get to a final?

Ahead of the 2018/19 Season, we are contacting you regarding our Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme (“Autopay”) for home cup fixtures which has seen some changes from last season.

Our Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme allows you to register a payment card which will be automatically charged for all home cup-ties. Registration to the scheme upgrades you from a Silver Season Ticket Holder to a Gold Season Ticket Holder.

Read the full benefits, updates and details on how to register below and ensure you never miss a game at our new home.

BENEFITS
  • GUARANTEE a seat at each and every home game for our inaugural season in our new home.
  • BEAT the queues & automatically secure tickets to some of our most popular games.
  • SAVE on booking fees which are waived for all Gold Season Ticket Holders.
  • EARN Ticketing Points for every home cup-tie.
  • SHARE your home cup ticket with a family member or friend via Ticket Share if you can't get to a game.
  • RESELL your home cup ticket via Ticket Exchange* if you are ever unable to attend.
  • EARN additional 5 Ticketing Points for registering.
  • NO UPFRONT COST, all that is required is to register your credit or debit card details and payment will be debited on a match by match basis.

Got this in an email. Should I do it? Anyone see/know of any disadvantages? What happens with regards Champions League packages? I assume you'll still have to join the queue if we get to a final?

Ahead of the 2018/19 Season, we are contacting you regarding our Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme (“Autopay”) for home cup fixtures which has seen some changes from last season.

Our Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme allows you to register a payment card which will be automatically charged for all home cup-ties. Registration to the scheme upgrades you from a Silver Season Ticket Holder to a Gold Season Ticket Holder.

Read the full benefits, updates and details on how to register below and ensure you never miss a game at our new home.

BENEFITS
  • GUARANTEE a seat at each and every home game for our inaugural season in our new home.
  • BEAT the queues & automatically secure tickets to some of our most popular games.
  • SAVE on booking fees which are waived for all Gold Season Ticket Holders.
  • EARN Ticketing Points for every home cup-tie.
  • SHARE your home cup ticket with a family member or friend via Ticket Share if you can't get to a game.
  • RESELL your home cup ticket via Ticket Exchange* if you are ever unable to attend.
  • EARN additional 5 Ticketing Points for registering.
  • NO UPFRONT COST, all that is required is to register your credit or debit card details and payment will be debited on a match by match basis.
I've been on autopay for years, just makes it easier not to have to worry about sorting tickets

I've been on autopay for years, just makes it easier not to have to worry about sorting tickets

Probably end up doing it. Only issue I can see is getting rid of home a home "Carabao" cup ticket for Oldham on a wet Wednesday. Long way to travel from Leeds :(

Back