• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Also the stupidly short notice and window to buy, especially for those of us a long way down the list. I didn't expect to be offered a ST, and then having 1 day notice and a 5 hour window to buy is ridiculous. I certainly can't just cough up close to 1500£ at any time.
They do still offer an instalment plan don’t they at this stage? That’s what I did. I couldnt afford to either but just spread it out over 10 months.

Last day of season ticket sales today. Got my invite yesterday and decided to go for it. Got in when it opened, but the link to buy didn't start working until 30 minutes later and most of the remaining seats were gone. Took the last one at £1200 as I didn't want to sit behind the screen in the north east corner.

A quick count said 84 1882 tickets and four regular ones left after I had bought mine.

Last day of season ticket sales today. Got my invite yesterday and decided to go for it. Got in when it opened, but the link to buy didn't start working until 30 minutes later and most of the remaining seats were gone. Took the last one at £1200 as I didn't want to sit behind the screen in the north east corner.

A quick count said 84 1882 tickets and four regular ones left after I had bought mine.

Great news mate, happy for you.

Can't go to the opening game of the season at the new stadium, basically one of the biggest days in the clubs history, because I'll be in Turkey. I've made sure my other half is aware of this on a continuous basis. On the plus side my best mate who couldn't afford to get an ST (used to be a lifetime ST holder up until a few seasons ago), will take my place.

Can't go to the opening game of the season at the new stadium, basically one of the biggest days in the clubs history, because I'll be in Turkey. I've made sure my other half is aware of this on a continuous basis. On the plus side my best mate who couldn't afford to get an ST (used to be a lifetime ST holder up until a few seasons ago), will take my place.
Ah mate that’s gutting. Im at a wedding on the Friday but not sure if we are staying over. Well, I can safely say we are not staying over and I’ll be driving to and from the wedding that night. ;)

I’ve just been invited to purchase a premium seat at £3,950 inc VAT minimum term 3 years. fudge me this club is expensive to love!

I’ve just been invited to purchase a premium seat at £3,950 inc VAT minimum term 3 years. fudge me this club is expensive to love!

1,300 pounds a season for a premium seat seems like a good deal to me. What extras do you get with a premium seat?

Back