• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

I'm Phase 7 but dad is 8. Be nothing left by the time that starts in South or East. Might have to bite 1000 bullets and go for 1882.

(And hope we're drawn at home in both cups and get to both finals)

I'm Phase 7 but dad is 8. Be nothing left by the time that starts in South or East. Might have to bite 1000 bullets and go for 1882.

(And hope we're drawn at home in both cups and get to both finals)
Just think about all that lovely free pre-drawn Carlsberg that has been sitting there 20 minutes!

If I wasn't in an early phase and didn't yet have my ticket sorted, then I would go for the North Upper and embrace moving for Cup games.... that way you get a really good view for the PL games and then get to try out different parts of the stadium for any cup games where the opposition bring more than the PL 3,000 allocation.

Cheers for the input. I eventually settled on 512 early row. My son is still young so made the most of the family area. Early row equivalent in 515/516 was approx £200 more for the pair also. Buzzing for it now!

East Upper, happy enough. Got it for £1200, sitting right next to an 1882'er. Planning to go on a seating tour of the stadium during cup games.

Mine was relatively straight forward....I logged in at 9:15 and after a few attempts it allowed me to assign my son (phase 8) and make payment at 9:45.

Block 509 (North West corner - probably equivalent to Block 8 in old West Upper) Row 22 but right on edge of block meaning person sitting next to me (who will be in Block 508) will have paid £205 more than me!

L3 B18 for 3 years - not taking up ST option.

Too many evening and rearranged games to go beyond that - especially as distance palls more with age

Sad that in 6 hours time, I’ll never be a season ticket holder again in my life. :( I’d love to renew but I have to take step back. I can’t commit the time and money to it that I’d like to.

Is the South Stand sold out yet?

Pretty much except for a few hundred 1882 seats and a handful of seats in the upper parts of the sides (I count 14).

Fatfish59 on SSC counted the 1882 seats:

Just counted the 1882 seats left. All Season Ticket purchasing phases close at 5pm BST today, for existing ST holders. There may be some that haven't renewed, so few may go in subsequent offerings for any new STs.

South 288
East 74
West 35
Total 397

Back