• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Hmmm. Interesting comments @ 4:25 re allocation of tickets

Well I helped run an affiliated supporters clubs and we don’t get any preferential treatment for the new ground so far

Admittedly I’m a season ticket holder and the guys in this video may well be too

But our supporters club gets tickets for members only

Well I helped run an affiliated supporters clubs and we don’t get any preferential treatment for the new ground so far

Admittedly I’m a season ticket holder and the guys in this video may well be too

But our supporters club gets tickets for members only

Maybe I was reading it wrong, but when asked are you both STHs he says "Yeh, we are now, yeh!" which the way he said it sounded like this had only come about recently.

Anyway, I'm not judging. Good luck to 'em. They're going to have a bit of a schlepp every fortnight. And they've braved Tottenham on a non match day!

Maybe I was reading it wrong, but when asked are you both STHs he says "Yeh, we are now, yeh!" which the way he said it sounded like this had only come about recently.

Anyway, I'm not judging. Good luck to 'em. They're going to have a bit of a schlepp every fortnight. And they've braved Tottenham on a non match day!

I agree with you. Wasn’t overly clear though

I’m on today’s phase. Think it’s going to be carnage with so many adults dropping down to be with their children in phase 7.

Still have no idea which area to go for but as I’m with my son I might just stick to the family bit if they are available.

Some decent ones left in North upper but would mean giving up seat and moving for cup games.

I’m on today’s phase. Think it’s going to be carnage with so many adults dropping down to be with their children in phase 7.

Still have no idea which area to go for but as I’m with my son I might just stick to the family bit if they are available.

Some decent ones left in North upper but would mean giving up seat and moving for cup games.
Might be nice to have a different seat every now and again for cup games no? Depends if you have a choice where to move to each time. Don't rule it out for that reason but can understand if you wanted to also.

Might be nice to have a different seat every now and again for cup games no? Depends if you have a choice where to move to each time. Don't rule it out for that reason but can understand if you wanted to also.

Was just worried about getting stuck up the corners for the cup games. Lack of clarity about choice etc.

Very few in the South stand. By eye it looks no more than 15-20% (using the club graphic, so probably excludes today).

They seem to have sold quite well in the West and East stands, especially blocks 502 and 529.

If I wasn't in an early phase and didn't yet have my ticket sorted, then I would go for the North Upper and embrace moving for Cup games.... that way you get a really good view for the PL games and then get to try out different parts of the stadium for any cup games where the opposition bring more than the PL 3,000 allocation.

Back