• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season review?

Daisuk

Les Medley
Do we still do these? Would love to see highlights from every game in one condensed piece of video. They did make a sort of short cinematic video collage thing, but I don't like those much.

I keep trying the club store, but apparently this is the most recent they've currently got in stock (which I've obviously already got).

s-l500.jpg

I have VHS (1989-2004) and DVD (2005 - 2017); it was always one of my xmas presents and I'd spend xmas morning watching them. (less so as an adult :cool:).

I was therefore gutted when they stopped producing these in 2017/18 - the only response I got out of anyone at the club was that due to licensing reasons they were unable to record highlights from Wembley which sounds gonad*s - I can only imagine that they dont generate enough revenue and/or that DVD's are becoming so obsolete they dont see any value in it.

Will be interesting if they start to remake these for Spursplay?

I have VHS (1989-2004) and DVD (2005 - 2017); it was always one of my xmas presents and I'd spend xmas morning watching them. (less so as an adult :cool:).

I was therefore gutted when they stopped producing these in 2017/18 - the only response I got out of anyone at the club was that due to licensing reasons they were unable to record highlights from Wembley which sounds gonad*s - I can only imagine that they dont generate enough revenue and/or that DVD's are becoming so obsolete they dont see any value in it.

Will be interesting if they start to remake these for Spursplay?

Really want them to do a greatest ever spurs team vid again. Maybe have hoddle or perryman or mabbutt do it (or all 3). Loved the venebles one, but it's so long ago now.

Back