• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Scottish Football

Lennon is an absolute total clam.

Obviously don't condone the coin throwing, but Lennon's behaviour was absolutely outrageous. Hope he's charged. The clam.

We the FA seemed to agree with everyone's opinion of Lennon as they thought Shearer did nothing wrong when he bumped into him.

kQrxz2C-

Surprisingly, this Rangers player (on loan from Liverpool) did not get sent off today.

Sad day, Billy mcneil has died.
A legend, but more importantly a gentleman.
Lived next door to his pub and met and spoke to him a few times, a thoroughly nice guy.
R. I. P. Billy.

Totally agree, met him on holiday in Spain 1982, he was with Jim Brogan, Peter McCormack and their families, they were all very good company and joined in all the games around the pool.

Sad day, Billy mcneil has died.
A legend, but more importantly a gentleman.
Lived next door to his pub and met and spoke to him a few times, a thoroughly nice guy.
R. I. P. Billy.
I'd never heard of him before today. Well, perhaps I had heard the name but I'd not remembered it at all. 790 Celtic appearances apparently?!! Incredible.

Just goes to show how this year's hero is next year's chip wrappers. In 20 years nobody will have heard of Heung Min Son.

I'd never heard of him before today. Well, perhaps I had heard the name but I'd not remembered it at all. 790 Celtic appearances apparently?!! Incredible.

Just goes to show how this year's hero is next year's chip wrappers. In 20 years nobody will have heard of Heung Min Son.

Probably an age and location thing, I'm too young to have seen him play but he's a legend here, one of the few liked and respected on both sides of Glasgow.
Where do you hail from?

Back