• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Scottish Football

Gerrard to Rangers might raise their profile outside of Scotland a bit, helping them sign better players (might get some quality young players on loan perhaps). I don't think it's that bad of a move for either party.

Gerrard to Rangers might raise their profile outside of Scotland a bit, helping them sign better players (might get some quality young players on loan perhaps). I don't think it's that bad of a move for either party.

If I’m a midfielder and a Rangers move is on the cards I’d be worried stevie me will just play himself there.

If I’m a forward and a Rangers move is on the cards I’d be worried stevie me will just play himself there.

If I’m a defender and a Rangers move is on the cards I’d be worried stevie me will just play himself there.

If I’m a keeper and a Rangers move is on the cards I’d be worried stevie me will just play himself there.

If I’m a midfielder and a Rangers move is on the cards I’d be worried stevie me will just play himself there.

If I’m a forward and a Rangers move is on the cards I’d be worried stevie me will just play himself there.

If I’m a defender and a Rangers move is on the cards I’d be worried stevie me will just play himself there.

If I’m a keeper and a Rangers move is on the cards I’d be worried stevie me will just play himself there.

the-shining-the-shining-16869350-500-333.jpg

And Aberdeen inflict Celtic's only home defeat of the season to secure 2nd place above...haha...Rangers. No conflict of interest for Celtic there at all :)

there's more chance of me watching barnet play in the "national league" than 5 minutes of Kilmarnock Hibs

I see that Gerrard has his first competitive game as Rangers manager tonight as the long slog to the EUROPA league begins. It's on BT Sport if any of you have tired of top level football over the last month and want to watch something more artless.

Nice to see Brentan Rodgers gnashing splinters out of his Liverpool-bought wooden dentures as Kilmarnock nick a 93rd min. 2-1 win at home.

MAnne of Green Gorbles.

Back