• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Re: Sandro - Legend

b5b6ecd2eb1811e2a77f22000a9e29a0_7.jpg

you wouldnt want to bump into that bloke late at night

You would not want to bump into either Sandro or Kaboul on a football pitch, never mind late at night. Supremely ironic, given that they're friendly, entirely likeable lads. :)

Apparently that was after Sandro's second shave of the day with a boulder.

Andre's praise for Sandro and Younes

Andre Villas-Boas paid tribute to Younes Kaboul and Sandro after their recovery from long-term injury.

Central defender Younes has played a full part in pre-season training after being sidelined for the best part of a year with a knee injury and then a muscle problem on his return at the end of last season.

Midfielder Sandro is in his final stage of recovery after a sustaining a serious knee injury against QPR in January and will join the squad again in training next week. He will then travel out with the squad for the Barclays Asia Trophy in Hong Kong.

“It’s a very good start to pre-season for both players,” reported Andre on Friday.

“It’s great for Younes after a year out to come back to training and have double sessions with no problems.

“Sandro hit six months last week (he was injured on January 12) and we are on plan, he’s made an excellent recovery and we’re very happy with him.

“One more week and he’ll join the group and he will also join us for full training in Hong Kong.”

Fantastic news \o/

Quick recovery for Sandro. Fantastic news. I just hope he doesn't rush back. I'd rather see him miss the first week or two of the season (if he needs it of course) and be right for the next 36 games.

Quick recovery for Sandro. Fantastic news. I just hope he doesn't rush back. I'd rather see him miss the first week or two of the season (if he needs it of course) and be right for the next 36 games.

Looks like he will get a solid pre-season over the next 4 weeks, I doubt they will rush him and Kaboul (missed Swindon game I believe?) and will have them both well prepped come the start of the season.

The prospect of having Sandro fit at the start of the season is more exciting than a big signing for me :D

key player. we have sorely missed him. hope he comes back and stays fit.

great to see Dembele in training too. First time I've seen him in training and i believe he didnt play yesterday

Back