• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Re: Sandro - Legend

I think he has an ulterior motive for being back at Inter. He is obviously there to tap up Leandro on a daily basis.

ilewli.jpg

SANDRO UNCHAINED.

Wish Sandro would call out Chesney and tell him he'll knock him out if he ever talks about Spurs again

Sandro posted this. Is he back in the country? Will his presence be enough to drive us to the win?

9e732196b7fe11e2af4222000aa8012b_7.jpg

Ticket don't make sense as he was sitting right behind the dugout in a hoodie all game.

Indeed, cadavar is usually for non-atheletes, knee-tendon is for atheletes. Extraordinary story re: Teddy, never heard that before. I mean, to my ear it sounds impossible frankly? Maybe for a final game before summer? Very hard to believe mate, but I'm intrigued so I'll go digging. if I find a clear answer I'll let ya know...

It has been a fudging age since I logged on here but I was just wandering around aimlessly and stumbled across this (mostly because I was looking for awesome facts about Sandro).
I had a knee reco in December and they took the hamstring tendon out as the new ligament - which is standard fare for knee recos across the country here in Aus.
Apparently the idea of taking the graft from anywhere else is considered positively primitive by surgeons here, which is apparently the ACL capital of the world.
Anyway, not that I want to be taking the tinkle out of those who have had it the other way, but is this still standard in the UK?

Back