• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Im as gutted as anybody but the bloke has hardly played for us over the 4 years, if he played 35 games a season every year I would be devastated but he hasnt, he has been out more than he has been in the team

Ill miss his antics and wish him well at QPR

Sad about him leaving. Think he will do really well at QPR, could easily be the difference between them going down and staying up if he can stay reasonably fit.

Hopeful for our future though. Just one player that I liked leaving.

what a player he was for us, sadly I think we were right to sell as he's made of glass, he'll never be the player he was

I think it is very instructive that no clubs were in for him except for QPR - and then only at the last minute when the Lassana Diarra transfer fell through. A host of clubs would have used a defensive midfielder from Manure to the SCBC, yet none apparently even bothered to enquire....

He was brilliant in his first season but we cannot afford to have a player injured for half of the season. Hopefully Stromboli :) will be an adequate replacement.

Perhaps when managers are trying to get their point across, Sandro is giving Lennon a wedgie and stuffing Ekotto into a laundry bin and defecating in Lennon's sock and giggling at the back? Who knows what reasoning could be behind the deal in the background. Clearly Sandro played a key role in helping the Spanish/South Americans bed into the club though, judging by their tweets last night.

I think that it might have been you that scared him off [emoji6]
Do you think I shouted BEAST too loudly when he was subbed during AEL game?
Still gutted I won't see Sandro in Spurs kit again. I think if Diarra's transfer went in, Sandro could have stayed at least until winter. But Diarra refused to pay penalty money for 1-way contract cancellation.

How cruel and ironic that Sandro ends up at the ground where he played (possibly in not the best wintry conditions) and sustained the injury he probably has not yet recovered (and may never fully recover)

:terry:

Can we keep this thread in here and not move it to General Football? We can keep Sandro more alive that way.

Back