• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

That explains his crazy dive-bomb tackles from behind; one roundhouse kick to suarez's face and his teeth might actually be normal.

I bloody love Sandro. Is that Gio in the background? They're probably mates aren't they? With Gio being half brazilian and such. Wouldn't mind seeing the two of them playing actually, have they ever been on the pitch at the same time?

That last kick is terrific. He is a machine.

I remember someone, might of been Jenas, saying how Sandro is the funniest guy in the lockeroom. This is just excellent!!

EVERYBODY WANTS KUNG FU FIGHTING, HUH

We should sing it

I remember someone, might of been Jenas, saying how Sandro is the funniest guy in the lockeroom. This is just excellent!!

EVERYBODY WANTS KUNG FU FIGHTING, HUH

We should sing it

Sandro was kung-fu fighting
He is as fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
(But they fought with expert timing)?

Back