• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

what a player he was for us, sadly I think we were right to sell as he's made of glass, he'll never be the player he was

What is it that you like about Capoue? I really don't see what he offers the team.... Yes he is on the ball quite a lot and completes lots of passes - but that is because he takes the easy option occupying the space in front of our back 4 and then plays a simple sideways pass. He played in the same sort of position that Hoddle played in his twighlight years at Swindon and Chelsea. The difference being that Hoddle was extremely creative.

I thought yesterday against Liverpool Capoue was appalling. He ranked alongside Kaboul as the worst player on the pitch. He failed to get near Stirling and snuff out Liverpool's creative threat for the entire game.

I personally think that of our existing players Sandro and Dembele would offer the best platform for our attacking 3 in front of them. With Sandro and Bentaleb being the next best option.

Couldn't agree more, Dembele and sandro were amazing in cm in AVB first season when both were fit (our 15 match unbeaten run over nov, dec and jan), that should be our first choice pairing, unfortunately we'll never see it again, such a shame.

Lets face it though, the big guy hasn't looked right since coming back from the knee injury. He's suffered other muscle injuries along the way and no one knows how well he will come back. I'll miss the beast as much as any other Spurs fan, but the time may well be right. I hope he does recover fully though.

There must be more to his big injury than we as fans are aware of. I honestly can't fathom why we would let him go for such little money otherwise. Maybe he will never be fully fit again and Redknapp is taking a chance on him.

its almost funny that his career for us arguably ended at Loftus Road.. now his new journey begins there.. really hope he succeeds, all the best

When was the last time that there was such a collectively unhappy group of us that a player moved on?

Even in Bale's departure, we could grudgingly see why but now, nope, Sandro was the only one of our players with real character and passion. He will be sadly missed.

When was the last time that there was such a collectively unhappy group of us that a player moved on?

Even in Bale's departure, we could grudgingly see why but now, nope, Sandro was the only one of our players with real character and passion. He will be sadly missed.

king retiring

VDV for me. Gutted he left.

king retiring

But again, we could understand why. The day was crushing but it was a day that we had fearfully anticipated for some time. King was a legend for us but he had gone as far as he could have realistically been expected to have gone. We still haven't come close to replacing him either, when we do, that player is going to be some player!!

Hmm, very sad to see Sandro go. He really hasn't been producing his best for a while but I could see the desire was there, but maybe injuries have taken their toll.

We've lost in my eyes a quality player and also someone that has a bit of character, too many of our players don't seem to mind losing.

All the best to Sandro.

Back