• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Said Benrahma

Did nothing much in the play off final v. Fulham and when he did get opportunities to play a killer pass or shoot he roostered it up. No thanks.

Did nothing much in the play off final v. Fulham and when he did get opportunities to play a killer pass or shoot he roostered it up. No thanks.
Well he’d fit right in here with players going missing in a final then. He’s a very good player, he had a poor game - it happens....

Reactions: DTA
My nephew is a season ticket holder at Brentford, but is a Spurs fan and he thinks they have 3 or 4 very good players but wonders if they could cope with the pressure of PL every week, at Brentford the fans are happy to watch good football and getting up the top of the table is not expected but seen as a bonus.

My nephew is a season ticket holder at Brentford, but is a Spurs fan and he thinks they have 3 or 4 very good players but wonders if they could cope with the pressure of PL every week, at Brentford the fans are happy to watch good football and getting up the top of the table is not expected but seen as a bonus.
That’s stood out midweek
They crumbled like a spurs side

Your nephew sounds like my grandson.
"Ben Banana" as I call him is 'Mr Inconsistency', 'a show real' player is spot on. Talented but. @£30m ish Brentford did well. Said though will score spectacular goals that's for sure.

Your nephew sounds like my grandson.
"Ben Banana" as I call him is 'Mr Inconsistency', 'a show real' player is spot on. Talented but. @£30m ish Brentford did well. Said though will score spectacular goals that's for sure.
He us a West Ham signing 100%
Brilliant and flaky
They will love him

Back