• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Safe Standing at Football Matches

Seems wrong to me for individual clubs to be allowed to do this, even for a trial.

Surely if it's fine for Man Utd to do this then it should also be fine for us to do this?

Experiment? EXPERIMENT? Who needs to experiment when away fans already stand practically everywhere they go already?

WALOBs!

With CVD 19 showing the attitude towards personal risk, could we not just run a set of ten games where you are allowed to stand - any ST holders that don't wish to attend can have a guaranteed refund/sale to someone else.
So anyone that feels comfortable can do it.
Keep a designated seated area maybe (like the old West stand) too.
Let the customers make the choice based on risk and experience they want.

How many rail seats do we now have the back part of the south stand has them?
We must have considerable more than the next highest team?
Half the away does as well? So that’s 1500. Bottom part of the south stand must be at least 5/6000?

Do we already have some in the away area? I think I read that a requirement for this trial was that some were available to away supporter, which eliminates a few clubs.

Do we already have some in the away area? I think I read that a requirement for this trial was that some were available to away supporter, which eliminates a few clubs.
Just let a handful of Chelski fans stand in our bit. It'll stop the clams hissing if nothing else.

Back