• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

Rose is going to be disappointed when he googles PSG and finds out it's not up north.

It is, just not the north of England.

As for Sessegnon, great news that there appears to be a breakthrough here. Hoping the negotiations have been amicable, with Parker at the helm who knows our youth set up a solid relationship could be fruitful for both. Let's say Parrott getting a snippet of game time in early cups but opportunities dry up, cheeky January loan move for him to the Cottage could do him wonders. Very hypothetical of course.

It is, just not the north of England.

As for Sessegnon, great news that there appears to be a breakthrough here. Hoping the negotiations have been amicable, with Parker at the helm who knows our youth set up a solid relationship could be fruitful for both. Let's say Parrott getting a snippet of game time in early cups but opportunities dry up, cheeky January loan move for him to the Cottage could do him wonders. Very hypothetical of course.
I'm not sure the boards are the best of friends though, seeing as they've been battling over relocating Jacksonville to London (NWHL vs Wembley)

I'd guess at maybe £10m Onomah and £5m GKN? So £5m cash.

I think that's a pretty good deal for Fulham too actually

You are the eternal optimist aren't you? 5mill for N'Koudou who is to my knowledge in his last year and barely played a game in the past three years? 10 mill for Onomah who has been pretty poor for 1.5 seasons in the Championship?

If the breakthrough came because of the involvement of those players, my guess is that it is 20mill PLUS one or both of them...

However if Levy does manage to get Sessegnon for Onomah + Nkoudou and some change, he is more of financial magician than I ever gave him credit for; or Fulham are pure mugs. Somehow I don't think so....

So if he signs, where would he actually play for us, as I understand he isn't really a LB?

LB I'd guess. I remember everyone was convinced Walker was going to be either a CB or RW when we signed him - but sometimes its best not to overcomplicate thinking

I too had originally figured Sessegnon would mainly get minutes as Son's deputy, but declaring Rose will be sold is a very clear statement of intention from Poch re Sessegnon.

You are the eternal optimist aren't you? 5mill for N'Koudou who is to my knowledge in his last year and barely played a game in the past three years? 10 mill for Onomah who has been pretty poor for 1.5 seasons in the Championship?

If the breakthrough came because of the involvement of those players, my guess is that it is 20mill PLUS one or both of them...

However if Levy does manage to get Sessegnon for Onomah + Nkoudou and some change, he is more of financial magician than I ever gave him credit for; or Fulham are pure mugs. Somehow I don't think so....

The Janssen fee to Monterey Jack FC is supposed to be £6.8m. I think that's got to be ballpark for GKN as well. A France U21 international whose performed well in Ligue 1

And as for young English talent - we recently got £2m for Keanan Bennetts and Lookman is rumoured to be going for £22m. Onomah was one of the players of the tournament at the U20s world cup in 2017. I think £10m is actually on the cheap side.

You see how much pool for for Solanke and he hasn’t played much senior football anywhere and has flopped really

Back