• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

He is a good player, one worth a fair price to buy.

I suppose the question becomes what represents a good deal.

For example, £25m seems "fair" by most peoples estimation I would imagine, but what if it had a 50% sell on clause as well?

Would £35m + 0% suddenly seem better?

Ryan Sessegnon wants Spurs move and tells Fulham he will not renew contract
• 19-year-old winger has one year left on his deal
• PSG and Manchester United also interested in him

Ryan Sessegnon has told Fulham he will not sign a new contract with them – to replace the one that expires next summer – and the 19-year-old winger has set his heart on a move to Tottenham.
Sessegnon, who will be involved for England at the European under-21 Championship in Italy and San Marino this month, has been chased by a host of top clubs, including Paris St-Germain and Manchester United. He comes from an Ivorian family and speaks French, meaning that a move to PSG would hold a certain appeal.

But Sessegnon has made it clear that he wants to join Spurs, who have tracked him for the past few years, as he believes he would thrive under Mauricio Pochettino. The Spurs manager has an excellent track record for developing young English talent. Pochettino would like a deal for Sessegnon to be completed by 8 July, which is when his players will report for pre-season training.

Fulham have mentioned a fee of £45m for a player who, despite his youth, has already made over 100 league appearances for them – including 35 in the Premier League over this past season, when they were relegated. Spurs, though, are not inclined to pay more than £25m and they know that Fulham would face the disastrous prospect of losing Sessegnon for only training costs if they did not do business now.

Spurs fans don’t like players that make statements like this......

:p

Has been poor for the U21's so far. I can see why people want him to be a LB, because he's not looked like a winger tonight. I mean he has made some really good runs off his fullback's shoulder, but twice he's been poor squaring the ball for others and arguably should've gone for goal with a better first touch on anohter.

Has been poor for the U21's so far. I can see why people want him to be a LB, because he's not looked like a winger tonight. I mean he has made some really good runs off his fullback's shoulder, but twice he's been poor squaring the ball for others and arguably should've gone for goal with a better first touch on anohter.

He's a very poor fullback, lacks physical presence, but he will get stronger, I think the problem is he doesn't think or act like a defender.

are you talking about Bassaka?

are you talking about Bassaka?

If I did, I'd be posting in the Wan-Bissaka thread. My point on Sessegnon is that he doesn't have the attributes of a natural winger. He's a clever player who knows where to be in order to score goals, much like Dele, but he's not a fantastic dribbler nor a real pace merchant.

If I did, I'd be posting in the Wan-Bissaka thread. My point on Sessegnon is that he doesn't have the attributes of a natural winger. He's a clever player who knows where to be in order to score goals, much like Dele, but he's not a fantastic dribbler nor a real pace merchant.
Actually he has all of those
But he is also 18
I think you have to give a big of leeway to a kid playing out of his age range at international level

Actually he has all of those
But he is also 18
I think you have to give a big of leeway to a kid playing out of his age range at international level

Anyone still playing international football this late in the season, after a full EPL campaign, deserves a lot of leeway.

Just look at how poor the teams in the Copa America are at the moment that have a lot of European based players

Meh, this guy looks OK, he has potential... but he is not going to have a big positive impact for a CL team for a few years yet. He is not THAT good to come into a CL team and make a difference. Hence I would spend my money elsewhere. For the huge money mentioned, we need someone to have an impact now, not in 24 months.

For that money there must be plenty of players elsewhere aged 25 with lots of experience that would have more impact this coming season.

Meh, this guy looks OK, he has potential... but he is not going to have a big positive impact for a CL team for a few years yet. He is not THAT good to come into a CL team and make a difference. Hence I would spend my money elsewhere. For the huge money mentioned, we need someone to have an impact now, not in 24 months.

For that money there must be plenty of players elsewhere aged 25 with lots of experience that would have more impact this coming season.
Bissaka or Sessegnon?

Back