• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

The player needs elite coaching now to fulfill potential. I think at Fulham he is one of their "stars" which means pressure but without elite, and necessary, development. I think he should be with us TBH. A year getting elite coaching and he would explode IMO.
You're saying that Jokanovic and Scott Parker and Fulham do not deliver 'elite' coaching, is this a fact?

Bale didn't exactly take like a duck to water in the premiership .... some people's over hype and immediate dismissmals are hilarious

Erm he did before his horrific injury. You could see the talent. Ryan is actually a year older than him in the EPL. I also remember Aaron Lennon at age 18. Milner as well. You could see something there. I dont see it with Ryan. Perhaps time will prove me wrong as I am human and may well be treating him harshly. For the price Fulham is asking - no. I could have him for 10m.

Erm he did before his horrific injury. You could see the talent. Ryan is actually a year older than him in the EPL. I also remember Aaron Lennon at age 18. Milner as well. You could see something there. I dont see it with Ryan. Perhaps time will prove me wrong as I am human and may well be treating him harshly. For the price Fulham is asking - no. I could have him for 10m.

Erm was that when he was contributing to all of those winning starts?

Sessegnon is one year older ... big toss

To be fair to the lad he's playing in a team which have taken a big step up in competition with a few new faces tying to fit in, also they were playing away to a very good side.

He has a lot of potential as an attacking midfield player but never a wingback or defender at top level.

Erm was that when he was contributing to all of those winning starts?

Sessegnon is one year older ... big toss

You are comparing team results. I am talking Bale pre-injury. Bale's ability on the ball has always been there. Ryan cant touch him.

Good players shine in poor teams

He's young, new to the division and in a team that is struggling. It is expecting a lot of a player to shine under those circumstances.

If we think that he still has promise, then window might be our best chance of getting him.

Back