• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

This kid looks so good going forward that it might be possible he could better occupy one of the attacking 3 positions rather than play at full/wing back. Very much like how Bale developed once eveyone saw what a threat he was

How about Sessegnon playing alongside Dele and Eriksen, taking the right sided position and drifting in like Poch likes his wide players to do. Dele is also a good example of how it's unwise to pigeon hole young players into fixed positions. For Spurs he is playing further forward than was expected when he first signed.

We must look like an inviting place for players of his age who have not been totally brainwashed by their agents. Fingers crossed that this is not flimflam and Utd don't come in and empty a bag of money on the table.

Last edited:
Why would he chose us over them?

They have a better manager with a better record of bringing through players
They have more money
They are a bigger club
They have history
They are more likely to win trophies
And next year is their year

it must be a London thing because apparently no sane person would choose us over them for football reasons.

We must look like an inviting place for players of his age who have not been totally brainwashed by their agents. Fingers crossed that this is not flimflam and Utd don't come in an empty a bag of money on the table.

Id be more concerned by Chelski coming in late with an offer. They need a left wing back alternative and I'm sure they would like to pi$$ us off.......again

Id be more concerned by Chelski coming in late with an offer. They need a left wing back alternative and I'm sure they would like to pi$$ us off.......again
Any of the money bags clubs could blow us out of the water financially if they wanted to I guess, but only the monumentally naive player would think that Chelsea is a good place to 'develop' considering their past record for loaning players into obscurity. Hopefully this young man has his head screwed on, and/or gets some good advice from someone who has his best interests at heart.

Looks like a talent, indeed, but he's been hyped a lot this last year, and is still quite raw from what I've seen, and seeing as he's only 17 (16?) years old, how much would we be willing to pay for this guy? At around 10 mill or less it would probably/definitely be worth it, but over 20 mill would seem too much for such a raw player, in my opinion - but then again, if Poch believes in him, I do too!

I guess the plan would be to stick him in the U21s for a bit and let him come through in 2-3 seasons' time in tandem with KWP on the other side. Similar to what happened with Rose (who has playing first team championship football)

I guess the plan would be to stick him in the U21s for a bit and let him come through in 2-3 seasons' time in tandem with KWP on the other side. Similar to what happened with Rose (who has playing first team championship football)

I don't think he would be joining us if thats the case. Plus we wouldn't be investing so much money in order to get him to the club.

If he proves himself in training, his age or inexperience won't matter. Poch will play him in the first team. Plus as I've suggested this kid is very good in the attacking third and I don't think he will be restricted to a left back/left wing back position.

This is a potential Bale/Dele type signing. Of course a lot depends on the kid's hunger and desire, luck with injuries and him quickly fulfilling his potential.

I don't think he would be joining us if thats the case. Plus we wouldn't be investing so much money in order to get him to the club.

If he proves himself in training, his age or inexperience won't matter. Poch will play him in the first team. Plus as I've suggested this kid is very good in the attacking third and I don't think he will be restricted to a left back/left wing back position.

This is a potential Bale/Dele type signing. Of course a lot depends on the kid's hunger and desire, luck with injuries and him quickly fulfilling his potential.

Bale only really established himself half way through his 3rd season with us.

Back