• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

Will that loyalty be there when they're fighting off relegation and possibly dropping back in to the Championship.

He has the problem of being their best player but also the easiest spacegoat if the team isn't playing well. If he has a fantastic season his price will go up and out of most club's reach, if he has a bad one he'll be that "did it in the Championship but not the Premier League" player.

However, if he moves to a "bigger" club he has a chance to progress within an atmosphere where some of the pressure to perform week in week out might not be there.

Can’t see Fulham in much trouble this year.

Unless they know the kid's head is turned and he wants out, why would then be "concerned"? Isn't he on a new contract. They could just say no.
Ignoring the fact this could all be / probably is flimflam, I guess the offer would be the head turner? Maybe it’s moves like this that are making clubs less inclined to deal with us, how can a late offer make a club more willing to sell with less time to replace or negotiate? All I can see this doing is driving the price up or making Fulham less inclined to deal with us both in this instance and in the future. It’s not like he wouldn’t have other suitors if Fulham did feel they had to sell him either.

Fulham have spent loads this summer, so maybe they need to sell to balance the books/meet FFP? Perhaps they've been on a Bale splurge all summer?

They would be stupid to sell and I'm sure he's happy to stay, they have made good signings and are back in the PL and I expect them to stay up. Stage is set for him to shine,

Back