• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

I know he's young but KWP needs a lot of work on the defensive side of his game, he's a very good wing-back and always creates opportunities with his pace and control. In the recent match against Emirates Marketing Project he was moved up from fullback to midfield when we were 2 down, which probably offered us more strength at the back and flair going forward.

People who are better judges than me see something in KWP, I don't ... FB is a tough position, in the games I've seen him in, he hasn't impressed.

So what's the deal with this guy? He's starting in the Championship at 16, and already has two goals and two assists. Is a Dele-style buy and loan-back deal possible? Can we even legally approach him given that he isn't 17 yet and can't sign professional terms until then?

Walker-Peters plays fullback left and right?
He must be a future replacement?

KWP has played on the left when needed, but he is a right back. With a trio at the back and wing back, we need them to play on their correct side - right footed on the right, left footed on the left.
KWP and Sessegnon would not compete for same position in the team, no more than Walker and Rose does.

Yes please. Excellent speedy wing back cover for Rose. We don't know how long Rose's injury will affect him now. It must be a cause for concern. While Davies is solid, we miss much without pace down the left, especially in a three at the back. RS would seem an ideal long term bet.

We should go all out for this one, just get a deal done. We faffed about in our attempts to buy Dembele, before he joined Celtic, and are left to regret what happened. Time we just go in and get deals done...and yes, I know it's not that easy, but we should make it one of our priorities for the summer in addition to new contract for Alderweireld.

We should go all out for this one, just get a deal done. We faffed about in our attempts to buy Dembele, before he joined Celtic, and are left to regret what happened. Time we just go in and get deals done...and yes, I know it's not that easy, but we should make it one of our priorities for the summer in addition to new contract for Alderweireld.

We did not faff about he simply failed a medical and when you consider some of our long term injuries you cannot blame the club for not going through with the deal at the time.

Last edited:
That wasn't widely reported at the time. The general consensus as I remember it was e didn't want to loan him back

It might have been the consensus but it was never official. I have heard from a number of sources since then that he did in fact fail a medical, including a couple of journalist on one of the Spurs podcasts that.

It might have been the consensus but it was never official. I have heard from a number of sources since then that he did in fact fail a medical, including a couple of journalist on one of the Spurs podcasts that.
It's worth pointing out here that it is generally considered poor form to publicly announce that a player has failed a medical. I had always thought that it was strange that we didn't go ahead with Dembele anyway if all that was stopping him signing was Fulham's demand for a loan-back. A failed medical kept private by both clubs is a very plausible explanation.

Back