• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

I was more thinking stay here to January keep learning. Then a 3 month loan to league 1. Then maybe next year a championship loan.

Used to love our loans to yeovil when the players would come back to us during the week. Perhaps an unofficial link up with barnet or orient.

I was more thinking stay here to January keep learning. Then a 3 month loan to league 1. Then maybe next year a championship loan.

Used to love our loans to yeovil when the players would come back to us during the week. Perhaps an unofficial link up with barnet or orient.

I think something like that would make a lot of sense

He's already had a couple of seasons in the Championship (and one in the Prem) with Fulham. I can't see what a loan back to that level would achieve, and certainly not down to League 1.
The loan abroad looks the best option, as he'll be learning something new and should come back a better, more rounded player.

He's already had a couple of seasons in the Championship (and one in the Prem) with Fulham. I can't see what a loan back to that level would achieve, and certainly not down to League 1.
The loan abroad looks the best option, as he'll be learning something new and should come back a better, more rounded player.

Ffs read it again I was talking about Cirkin going to league 1.

Swear to GHod some people.

ConcernedCompleteConch-size_restricted.gif

But yeah, a bit of a shame he won't be around this season but makes sense long term, much like the Foyth move. Sess hasn't had issues focus wise, it's more been injuries but a solid season of football at a very good level to get back in to reckoning will be the best thing for him.

I watched the odd Bundesliga game during lock down but hadn't settled on a favoured team so looks like Hoffenheim it is :cool:

Guess he's another under Ledley's wing? Some good beers out that way unless I'm mistaken, could be some company trips to make sure young Ryan is settling in well

Back