• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

That's exactly what I see too. He needs to trust his own ability more and grow his confidence. That goal will help.

i agree, he seems to be lacking in confidence to try things. Strange really because he was not like that at Fulham as he came through the ranks.

Still looks like he is unsure of his place here, he seems ( imo) as he is a little short of confidence to impose himself. No doubt he has the talent.
I get the same impression. When he was at Fulham, he looked lightning quick, and excellent ball control, but now it seems his pace is rather mediocre, and he rarely gets past defenders.

He doesn’t seem to have the drive to get past someone, his decision making and all round technical ability seem good so maybe less of an issue if he is to become a left back. I’m sure I’ve seen Kane and Winks improve their pace a little at certain points in their development so he may be able to add a little - perhaps he still isn’t confident post his hamstring injury, as it’s not like he goes on the outside and gets caught, more chooses not to take that option?

Done.
I wonder does he know how small the place he's moving to is.
Going from London to the middle of nowhere.
I doubt he'll be living there. Heidelberg is close by and is a really nice university town (stayed there for a couple of days years ago).
Good move for him and moving to a foreign country will hopefully help him mature a bit. I always feel his biggest problem is a lack of confidence.
The fact that other options to loan him out with options to buys were turned down suggests that he is seen as someone for the future.

I doubt he'll be living there. Heidelberg is close by and is a really nice university town (stayed there for a couple of days years ago).
Good move for him and moving to a foreign country will hopefully help him mature a bit. I always feel his biggest problem is a lack of confidence.
The fact that other options to loan him out with options to buys were turned down suggests that he is seen as someone for the future.

We see him as a left back evidently and were only interested in loaning him to a club that would play him there. Presumably, if the loan goes well, it clears the way for selling Davies next summer.

We see him as a left back evidently and were only interested in loaning him to a club that would play him there. Presumably, if the loan goes well, it clears the way for selling Davies next summer.

You wonder what the long term plan for Cirkin would be.

Back