• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

Like every fan, I want him to succeed. I liked him as a player, liked him as a character. I’d love nothing more than for him to win his 7 games, get the job permanently and do what many before him couldn’t do.

But how does Ryan Mason give Harry Kane or Toby Alderweireld a dressing down. If Hugo and Son start knocking the brick out of each other again, does Ryan Mason have the authority to control that situation? It’s a romantic idea that he’ll be a success but I have massive doubts.

That said, I’m excited to watch us play again because I do believe he’ll have us playing like Tottenham Hotspur.

Wasn't Mason the one that stood up to captain Kaboul, Adebayor and the rest of the bomb squad after barely getting into the first team though?

Serious doubts that Mason will do well without the required experience. Maybe he will pull off a Solsjaer for the cup final, but if we intend to attract better players I think we need a coach with more experience and credibility quick.

Serious doubts that Mason will do well without the required experience. Maybe he will pull off a Solsjaer for the cup final, but if we intend to attract better players I think we need a coach with more experience and credibility quick.

Undoubtablely but he's probably the best qualified on the staff and anyone we might be interested in are not available at present, the only other option was an unemployed manager on a short term contract.

Looks like he’s answered the authority question, clearly gave them a gonad*ing at HT.

You could almost see us healing and remembering how to walk (pass) again as the game went on

There seemed a lot of genuine affection for him in the final whistle embraces too, particularly I noticed from Lloris and Lamela.

Back