• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

No way is Ryan Mason our permanent manager.
No and what it demonstrates is that things were really going South between the coaching staff and the players for Levy to sacrifice an experienced, trophy laden manager with a complete novice just before a cup final. So I don’t think the change in management was just about the players refusing to perform. But rather there was something insidious going on behind the scenes.

My heart says yes for Mason, I'm delighted for him and want him to succeed. My head says this makes us look like amateurs and how much authority will he really have?

This also says that things must have been bloody toxic for Levy to fire his trophy winning man crush for a 29 year old rookie.

It’s a brilliant appointment. At a time when Levy is accused of being in it for the money, this is one amazing emotive story. Mason was Spurs through and though, had worked his way up through the ranks. His career was tragically ended early. No exaggeration to say mason could have lost his life from his devastating head injury. His Spurs family took him in and now he’s leading the team at 29 years old.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Good interview. I wonder is part of the reason that he got it in front of King down to communication skills.
He's already done some media work and has always come across well.
Kung doesn’t have his coaching badges so can’t be appointed as head

It’s a brilliant appointment. At a time when Levy is accused of being in it for the money, this is one amazing emotive story. Mason was Spurs through and though, had worked his way up through the ranks. His career was tragically ended early. No exaggeration to say mason could have lost his life from his devastating head injury. His Spurs family took him in and now he’s leading the team at 29 years old.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Like every fan, I want him to succeed. I liked him as a player, liked him as a character. I’d love nothing more than for him to win his 7 games, get the job permanently and do what many before him couldn’t do.

But how does Ryan Mason give Harry Kane or Toby Alderweireld a dressing down. If Hugo and Son start knocking the brick out of each other again, does Ryan Mason have the authority to control that situation? It’s a romantic idea that he’ll be a success but I have massive doubts.

That said, I’m excited to watch us play again because I do believe he’ll have us playing like Tottenham Hotspur.

Like every fan, I want him to succeed. I liked him as a player, liked him as a character. I’d love nothing more than for him to win his 7 games, get the job permanently and do what many before him couldn’t do.

But how does Ryan Mason give Harry Kane or Toby Alderweireld a dressing down. If Hugo and Son start knocking the brick out of each other again, does Ryan Mason have the authority to control that situation? It’s a romantic idea that he’ll be a success but I have massive doubts.

That said, I’m excited to watch us play again because I do believe he’ll have us playing like Tottenham Hotspur.

I don’t think that should be a problem, it’s the chain of command.

I don’t think that should be a problem, it’s The nickname that will never catch on of command.

Not sure it’s quite that easy. Lloris drops a clanger. It takes a massive character to be a 29 year old rookie who has achieved relatively little in the game to have a go at your former captain who happens to be 34 and a World Cup winner. Not that every mistake needs that sort of treatment but a manager has to have it in his locker.

Maybe he won’t need it if it is just 7 games and perhaps the players are just relieved that he isn’t Mourinho and they’re allowed to actually play. It’s a hell of a risk by Levy given that we have a final and are in with a good shout of finishing in the European places.

He's mates with Kane, has King in his corner and I doubt anyone is going to risk tinkling off Levy for the sake of 6 or 7 games, he'll be fine.

Not sure it’s quite that easy. Lloris drops a clanger. It takes a massive character to be a 29 year old rookie who has achieved relatively little in the game to have a go at your former captain who happens to be 34 and a World Cup winner. Not that every mistake needs that sort of treatment but a manager has to have it in his locker.

Maybe he won’t need it if it is just 7 games and perhaps the players are just relieved that he isn’t Mourinho and they’re allowed to actually play. It’s a hell of a risk by Levy given that we have a final and are in with a good shout of finishing in the European places.

I’m happy to help him out, I can be his bad cop, I’ve achieved nothing in the game but will gladly deliver a good claming when its deserved, which is very often in our squad.

I’m happy to help him out, I can be his bad cop, I’ve achieved nothing in the game but will gladly deliver a good claming when its deserved, which is very often in our squad.

Can I give you a list of a few players that I think need a good kicking?

Alan Smith is a fudging clam.

Tyler, a prick, did to be fair just say "We wish Ryan Mason the very best of luck in his first managerial role at Tottenham after having his playing career ended here playing for Hull."

He clearly left it for that Gooner clam to say something and nothing but silence. Prick.

That said, if one of ours wished a Woolwich manager good luck, I'd be up in arms so I'm just grandstanding really.

I often wonder if the players would like to see Teflon Lloris get a gonad*ing!

All Levy has to tell the players if they don’t listen to Ryan he’ll get the boogeyman Mourinho back! For the next 7 games he is picking the team and there’s only a handful who can be assured of their place. Fortunately they strike me as the best professionals and are seen as the senior players. : Lloris, Kane, Son and Hjojberg.

Dele, Doherty, Bergwijn and Winks, maybe even Rose will be delighted to be in with a shout.
Ndombele may revel in a new role, Lo Celso has lots to prove.

All of the Centre backs will feel they have a chance of starting.

I've met Powell a few times, he's a really nice bloke and a fan, but I dont see him giving anyone the hairdryer treatment, he's a good coach.
By all accounts he is an excellent coach
So well thought of by the people I’ve met and most thought he would have bigger opportunities

Back