• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

Still impressing me with each match that goes by, for me he has done more than Wheelchair has so far this season, I doubt there will be the same clamour from the media to get Mason into the England team like there was with Wheelchair though

Still impressing me with each match that goes by, for me he has done more than Wheelchair has so far this season, I doubt there will be the same clamour from the media to get Mason into the England team like there was with Wheelchair though

He is quickly becoming critical for the team now

He passes quickly and seems to be the only player capable of doing so

He rarely wastes a pass and their normally positive rather than safe

Wins enough challenges for a player in the centre of the park

And he can shoot

A guy cam out the game vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine and said we need to replace him with Demebele as Dembele is a better passer... I almost ****ed myself.

Mason and Kane will both be in the England squad before the end of the season

And he can shoot

A guy cam out the game vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine and said we need to replace him with Demebele as Dembele is a better passer... I almost ****ed myself.

Fully agree.

Mason and Kane should easily be in and around the England team, but it's in our interests that they stay under the radar and away from that car crash as long as possible.

I think the England team in a year or two won't be far off

-------------Hart

Walker--Dier--Stones--Shaw

-------Mason--Berkeley

--Sterling--Kane---Rodriguez

------------Sturridge

Subs: Townsend

I thought he started the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game ever so well, unfortunately he completely disappeared in the second half.

I thought he started the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game ever so well, unfortunately he completely disappeared in the second half.

THIS. Mind you I would say he didn't even do that much in the first half, apart from the assist. Has the potential to be a good player, but could also be end up being another Dean Marney. As for being better than Dembele.....nope!

THIS. Mind you I would say he didn't even do that much in the first half, apart from the assist. Has the potential to be a good player, but could also be end up being another Dean Marney. As for being better than Dembele.....nope!

Wow!!! All the good things that happened on Sunday came via him. Even Graham Taylor on the BBC commentary was saying that he was bossing the game and playing like Steven Gerrard of old

Regarding the Demebele comment.. Dembele for me could be the best player in the league but doesn't have the brain or attitude for it imo

And he can shoot

Why? Mason did nothing in the second half of the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, I totally forgot he was on the pitch.

Wow!!! All the good things that happened on Sunday came via him. Even Graham Taylor on the BBC commentary was saying that he was bossing the game and playing like Steven Gerrard of old

Regarding the Demebele comment.. Dembele for me could be the best player in the league but doesn't have the brain or attitude for it imo

Maybe in the first half, (I missed the first 25 mins) but in the second I didn't notice hi at all. Neither did my mate who was watching the game with me...perhaps we are both going blind lol!

The first half Mason was the best player on the pitch. Controlled the game with his passing, one touch play and drove forward into dangerous positions. He also gets in the box and will get a decent return of goals for us I am sure

He disappeared in the second half just like everyone else. To put in perspective that was his 3rd league start for us so he shouldn't necessarily be expected to lead from the front - our experienced internationals went missing far more than him.

As for Dembele, he is a great talent but a poor midfielder. Unless something clicks for him he will go down as a wasted talent

Personally I dont think its Dembee's brain or attitude which holds him back, its his ability to pass the ball quickly. He takes 6, 7, 8 touches on the ball rather than 1 or 2 which means the opposition defence has re-grouped and everyone is marked

Maybe in the first half, (I missed the first 25 mins) but in the second I didn't notice hi at all. Neither did my mate who was watching the game with me...perhaps we are both going blind lol!

After watching some of our football it would be a natural reaction

The lad is class IMO. And plays the game like Modific used too, head up and one step ahead

The second half we were none existent as a team

Fully agree.

Mason and Kane should easily be in and around the England team, but it's in our interests that they stay under the radar and away from that car crash as long as possible.

I think the England team in a year or two won't be far off

-------------Hart

Walker--Dier--Stones--Shaw

-------Mason--Berkeley

--Sterling--Kane---Rodriguez

------------Sturridge

Subs: Townsend

That's a damn good team.

No future of England though !!

Captain fall over has to be in their surely !!!

That's the problem though

We just need to give up on the mediocre late 20s players like Rooney, Cahill, Jagielka and Milner, and start playing that sort of 11 now, with a view to the 2018 WC.

Back