• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ruben Neves

Their owners are mega rich
What they did was buy into mendes agency and own a stake in it
In turn as part owners they get a selection of his players.

My understanding is they had a personal relationship with Mendes before they got into Wolves

They have basically outsourced player buying/selling to Mendes

As a result they have got players that wouldn't normally go to Wolves, but I think Mendes expectation is they will sell when he wants them to as well (Wolves is just a shop window for his clients)

It's worked so far, I just wonder how onboard Mendes was with Wolves not letting go either of Traore or Neves this window? does he threaten to withhold that sweet pipeline of players?

My understanding is they had a personal relationship with Mendes before they got into Wolves

They have basically outsourced player buying/selling to Mendes

As a result they have got players that wouldn't normally go to Wolves, but I think Mendes expectation is they will sell when he wants them to as well (Wolves is just a shop window for his clients)

It's worked so far, I just wonder how onboard Mendes was with Wolves not letting go either of Traore or Neves this window? does he threaten to withhold that sweet pipeline of players?
They own part of his agency for sure

Maybe levy can ask paratici to start a talent agency that ENIC owns. Feels like agents are making more money than clubs and players these days.

Back