• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ruben Neves

Fcuk me. That's a serious bit of kock teasing. I'll be sleeping soon and would love to wake up to news he's having his medical at Hotspur Way.

Refuse to believe that tweet is true, does anyone have any idea bout the source?

He's obviously absolutely class, a significant improvement on most of our CM options (Tanguy has equivalent level ability, maybe even greater IMO) and exactly what we need in CM - heads up intelligent progressive passer, can run a game, also got a hell of a ping on him, etc.

what a tease, doubt it's true

I very much doubt we will sign Neves.

Are all Wolves players worth the same money or is it just flimflam ITK being lazy again?

Unfortunately he would be an excellent addition for them. Would be a very logical signing for them

Agreed and the Dan James deal to Leeds opens up a bit of cash for them to balance it out a bit perhaps. (not that it's a huge issue for them)

I would love to see us sign Neves. He would be perfect for us, or well for most teams.
Hard to believe that he’s only 24.

There is this myth that you need lightening pace to play good quick football ... I'd counter and say that you need quick intelligent thinkers with good technique and awareness.
You probably need both, preferably in the same player, but that's more difficult to find.

A mix is good. We don't have a lot of pace in central midfield, but the shortage of good passing and press resistance is definitely more pressing than pace.

Think he would have been a good signing, but doesn't look all that likely at this late stage. But perhaps Mendes can nudge some things into place.

Apparently Renato Sanches to Wolves deal isn’t happening, so I think Neves is staying at Wolves as I’d think any move for Neves, would require Wolves having a replacement in place at this late stage of the transfer window.

Back