• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Re: Sol Campbell

Is this the way to Amarillo
Thierry Henry is biting his pillow
He's got S*l C******l up his a$$ hole
And Arsene Wenger sleeps with kids!
Shalalalalalala YIDS!
Shalalalalala YIDS!
Shalalalalala
And Arsene Wenger sleeps with kids!

One of the things that fudges me off is that anyone gives any credence to his claims that our hatred of him is racially motivated. It clearly isn't. If this qunt was white I'd still hate him with a passion for the way he fudged our club. How anyone cannot see why this travesty of a man is, and always will be, hated by Tottenham beggars belief. I really wish he would just fudge off and die.

One of the things that fudges me off is that anyone gives any credence to his claims that our hatred of him is racially motivated. It clearly isn't. If this qunt was white I'd still hate him with a passion for the way he fudged our club. How anyone cannot see why this travesty of a man is, and always will be, hated by Tottenham beggars belief. I really wish he would just fudge off and die.

Yeah. It's definantly because he's black. We completely hate his guts because of the colour of his skin.

The fact he was our captain for yeas, we made him, he said he supported us, he promised to stay, then promised he'd never join Arsenal, then considered joining them, then said he'd stay if we gave him £100,000 a week, then sodded off to our biggest rivals on a free when we didn't.

Yeah that was all water of a ducks back. :lol:

Yeah. It's definantly because he's black. We completely hate his guts because of the colour of his skin.

The fact he was our captain for yeas, we made him, he said he supported us, he promised to stay, then promised he'd never join Arsenal, then considered joining them, then said he'd stay if we gave him £100,000 a week, then sodded off to our biggest rivals on a free when we didn't.

Yeah that was all water of a ducks back. :lol:

It is getting quite ridiculous now. Somebody high profile needs to chellenge his idiot thoughts on racism being a part of why he is hated. I'm thinking somebody from Talksport, perhaps Richard Keys. Though it would be great if it was somebody connected to the club from years back, especially if they played with him (e.g. Teddy Sheringham or Les Ferdinand).

He is trying to twist the historic narrative in hs favour and he is using an 'any means neccesary' racism angle as a last resort. It is going to kill our image long-term and he needs to be stopped. Now.

Last edited:

It is getting quite ridiculous now. Somebody high profile needs to chellenge his idiot thoughts on racism being a part of why he is hated. I'm thinking somebody from Talkspoity, perhaps Richard Keys.

He is trying to twist the narrative in hs favour and he needs to be stopped. Now.

What really astonishes me from the media and former footballers is that the consensus seems to side with RSol despite the obvious reasons to be annoyed and the fact race isn't even hinted at in the songs used.

What really astonishes me from the media and former footballers is that the consensus seems to side with RSol despite the obvious reasons to be annoyed and the fact race isn't even hinted at in the songs used.

We just simply don't have enough media 'backers' generally, when compared to the Goons sadly; I see that this might be changing, hopefully.

We just simply don't have enough media 'backers' generally, when compared to the Goons sadly; I see that this might be changing, hopefully.

I think it's changing slightly. Not enough I don't think for anyone to actually sound Judas out. Probably not enough to stop them getting our players transfered to their flavour of the year either. But they've started to respect us a bit more. They're very fickle though.

It is getting quite ridiculous now. Somebody high profile needs to chellenge his idiot thoughts on racism being a part of why he is hated. I'm thinking somebody from Talksport, perhaps Richard Keys. Though it would be great if it was somebody connected to the club from years back, especially if they played with him (e.g. Teddy Sheringham or Les Ferdinand).

He is trying to twist the historic narrative in hs favour and he is using an 'any means neccesary' racism angle as a last resort. It is going to kill our image long-term and he needs to be stopped. Now.

In my view, what he is doing just makes him more fudging detestable. He's using a serious issue, that still needs to be combatted, to abrogate responsibility for his own actions.

Even if he doesn't think he should be hated, the prick should at least understand why he is. What he did was the biggest act of treachery in the history of sport. That's a big statement but I believe it 100%. He shat all over our club and his legacy at Spurs. He shat all over every Spurs fan when he did what he did. That's why he is hated. It has nothing to do with the colour of his skin or anything else superficial. That stuff doesn't matter two fudges. That he is a liar and a selfish prick is the source of our hatred. As someone else pointed out, how else do you explain that Ledley King is a hero at the club? Black players have come and gone at Spurs and none have been hated like this prick. Therefore, and any person reasonably looking at this should be able to see it, this has nothing whatsoever to do with race.

By playing the race card, he is just trying to cheaply score points and devaluing some of the genuine hardship that black players have endured in football. That is a fudging awful thing to do but then I'd expect no less from a man who has shown that he has no morals. I thought he was a Grade A qunt before. I'm not sure if there is a bigger class of qunt on the Qunt Scale. Maybe 'Sol Campbell' becomes its very own rating for levels of previously unreached quntishness.

I just can't believe that anyone gives him an ounce of credibility when he spews this brick.

I just can't believe that anyone gives him an ounce of credibility when he spews this brick.

The only person I know who thinks Campbell is a black c@nt is Campbell himself, everyone else just thinks he's a c@nt. Any racism is in his head. He wears his skin colour like a shield which can be used to dismiss criticism.

Last edited:

12 years gone, and he struggles to move on?
Maybe he should just get on with life and stop engulfing himself in self pity and false accusations.

I don't understand why people pay any attention to the fat closet fag, let alone start a thread bitching about him.

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/sol-campbell-takes-the-fight-forward-the-exfootball-star-on-race-unemployment-and-those-gay-slurs-8613814.html

A few highlighted points which I think sums this guy up - self indulgent, brick don't sink, self righteous scum...

Sol Campbell, defensive colossus, used to let his football do the talking. Today, it is hard to get a word in edgeways.

We meet in an Italian café near his Georgian townhouse in Chelsea - followed further on with - And then he is off — onto Grade II-listing status, Boris bikes (he thinks the local docking station should be moved) and council tax bands. Make sure the bikes don't de value your house Sol

“the mentality of Labour but the policies of the Conservatives … If you’ve come from nothing, worked your way up, paid all your taxes, got to the top — and someone comes and says they want more tax? That’s not fair.” Cake and eat it Sol, you can't have it both ways...

“It’s like: ‘Hello?’ I’m one of the greatest defenders ever in this country — ever.” His voice is high with disbelief. “I played six competitions for England on the bounce. I was the first black man to lift a trophy at Wembley. But no one cares about that. They just talk about the crap. It’s a sad reflection of some people in football, in the media — and in general life too. It’s like they wish I hadn’t become successful.” Think this paragraph sums the guy up - always the victim closet scouser?

I think he definitely has mental issues, on the edge of a breakdown and he masks it with a false air of magnificent righteousness.

Last edited:

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/sol-campbell-takes-the-fight-forward-the-exfootball-star-on-race-unemployment-and-those-gay-slurs-8613814.html

A few highlighted points which I think sums this guy up - self indulgent, brick don't sink, self righteous scum...

Sol Campbell, defensive colossus, used to let his football do the talking. Today, it is hard to get a word in edgeways.

We meet in an Italian café near his Georgian townhouse in Chelsea - followed further on with - And then he is off — onto Grade II-listing status, Boris bikes (he thinks the local docking station should be moved) and council tax bands. Make sure the bikes don't de value your house Sol

“the mentality of Labour but the policies of the Conservatives … If you’ve come from nothing, worked your way up, paid all your taxes, got to the top — and someone comes and says they want more tax? That’s not fair.” Cake and eat it Sol, you can't have it both ways...

“It’s like: ‘Hello?’ I’m one of the greatest defenders ever in this country — ever.” His voice is high with disbelief. “I played six competitions for England on the bounce. I was the first black man to lift a trophy at Wembley. But no one cares about that. They just talk about the crap. It’s a sad reflection of some people in football, in the media — and in general life too. It’s like they wish I hadn’t become successful.” Think this paragraph sums the guy up - always the victim closet scouser?

Wow. They're all out to get him aren't they.

Would be the perfect replacement when Liverpool sack David Brent.

Back