• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

What a self-aggrandizing tool.

Even a job in Scottish fitba' is too good for him.

But that won't stop him from applying to replace Brentin Rodgers Dentures when they get the sack soon at Celtic.

Finally landed a job.
Working under Boothroyd with the U21s.

I give it 8 weeks before he’s off, claiming it wasn’t what he was led to believe and he wasn’t being lined up for the top job as he was promised.

Because he’s black.

Finally landed a job.

I give it 8 weeks before he’s off, claiming it wasn’t what he was led to believe and he wasn’t being lined up for the top job as he was promised.

Because he’s black.

More hes just plain bloody useless!

Finally landed a job.

Because he’s black.
Is it 8 weeks until their next match?

Nah. Sorry to be po-faced, but there isn't, as a rule, any "unfair advantage" to be earned from playing the race card. Certainly not a "free ride for life".

Campbell may play the race card, but he doesn't actually get personal, professional or political advantage from it. He gets publicity. That publicity holds him back personally, professionally and politically, because it reminds people what a tit he is.

This really is an area where it's essential to play the man, not the ball. Otherwise you're having a snide pop at anti-racism, and that's unlikely to end well.

That Sol. He's an arse, isn't he?

Nah. Sorry to be po-faced, but there isn't, as a rule, any "unfair advantage" to be earned from playing the race card. Certainly not a "free ride for life".

Campbell may play the race card, but he doesn't actually get personal, professional or political advantage from it. He gets publicity. That publicity holds him back personally, professionally and politically, because it reminds people what a tit he is.

This really is an area where it's essential to play the man, not the ball. Otherwise you're having a snide pop at anti-racism, and that's unlikely to end well.

That Sol. He's an arse, isn't he?
Visit Rwanda.

I hate racism and will never forget the fear, shame and embarrasment I felt when I saw it against my cousin in the 50's, I have spent a lot of my adult life fighting against yet now I find I'm a racist for my views on leaving the European Union. It a stick badly used by many for thier own purposes and devalues the real issues.

I find him being racist playing the card against the many that are not racist.

I'm from a ethnic background and I love the opportunity to overcome any perceived racism with my mental strength.

Not saying that it does not exist but it's so cringe.

Sol you don't get a job because you are a bellend with a hyper inflated opinion about yourself and lack of pedigree. Pipe up and stop embarrassing yourself over and over again.

Back