• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Sir James Dyson would be the first that comes to mind, the are lots of decent people on each side. Depending on your politics you could even claim Corbyn for leave really.

Anyway Sol Campbell, utter cretin, I hope his eyes fall out and his rooster drops off.

The same James Dyson that has moved most of his manufacturing out of the uk. And wants to stamp all over workers rights in the uk? That James Dyson?

The same James Dyson that has moved most of his manufacturing out of the uk. And wants to stamp all over workers rights in the uk? That James Dyson?

That would be the chap, great bloke I like his views. Also like the views of 17 and a half million Britons.

I'm gonna be controversial here, but Sol was one of our great centre-backs...

serveimage

Given that you are obviously a Gooner then yes, yes he was

Reactions: DTA
He was very strong and had very good pace, both got him out of trouble where his reading of the game let him down. He was definetly our best player but that wasnt saying much at the time as we had the usual group journeymen and occassionally brilliant players who never turned for the big games.

He is an horrible idiot.
But he was an excellent player.
I used to brag to my friends, when he was playing for Spurs and England on TV, "you won't beat Sol Campbell" and it was true... challenge after challenge, tackle after tackle, nobody ever got past him.
Remember that semi against the Goons when he went off for 2 minutes with a sore ankle and the Goons scored immediately? Dammit.
He is an horrible idiot.

The wife is watching something on more4 and that cnut sol campbell pops up on it, with his wife....that surprised me. Anyway I am off for a walk she can watch that prick and millionaire homes on here own.

Guys we have to do all we can to make sure Arsol is at least considered for the ARSENAL gig.

Even if we don't succed imagine the stress it will cause those gooners at the mear possibility of him being appointed ... it would be comedy gold.

What do you say?

Suggestions?

Tactics?

Etc etc

Guys we have to do all we can to make sure Arsol is at least considered for the ARSENAL gig.

Even if we don't succed imagine the stress it will cause those gooners at the mear possibility of him being appointed ... it would be comedy gold.

What do you say?

Suggestions?

Tactics?

Etc etc

How many Campbell threads do you want on here @DTA?

Back