• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

I'm gonna be controversial here, but Sol was one of our great centre-backs...

serveimage

Read this exchange on another board - the guy replying was a premier league footballer and is currently a youth coach at a Championship club - no links to Spurs afaia...

Is Sol Campbell one of the greatest minds in football?

Would you say many pro's would have thought his transfer to Arsenal was a no no, or most wouldn't GAF?

No way to sugar coat this answer, so I'm not going to even attempt to. Sol is a clam. Probably one of the biggest ones I've ever come across in my life.

Do you know the reason why he can't get a management job? Because he is a gobbrick who hasn't got a clue what he is on about. A massive sense of entitlement and thinks that things should be handed to him on a plate and when they aren't tries to play the race card. Flip it on its side and look at Bellamy. Worked his fudging gonad*s off for the Welsh FA and has done some superb stuff for grass roots there and he is only just now starting to kick on with his after playing career. Not once has he kicked up a stink, used the media to try drum up support etc - instead he has got his head down, done his badges, put the hours in and is open to learning.

Is Sol one of the greatest minds in football? Is he fudge. He is a macaron, a completely deluded retread who I honestly think is mentally ill. He needs to shut the fudge up and put in the hard work if he wants to be respected and given a chance.

I'd say most foreign players wouldn't give a fudge about moving from a rival to another, but someone who lives in the area and does it - well to me, thats the sign of a clam. So its no surprise that is what he did. He's a selfish egotistical clam who only thinks about Sol.

I'd say a good 95% of fellow and ex pro's that I've spoken to about him share my opinion. Not a lot of people have a lot of time for him. There is a reason for that....

Nothing earth shattering but good to read thoughts similar to our own from professionals

You do know of course that there are some that may same the same about those who lost a free vote and have never stopped bitching about it since ;)

So four people of very very questionable integrity supporting your position... and you haven' thought.... maybe I got it wrong?

Only thing that makes me question my stance is that Tony Blair supports us remaining in the EU.

So four people of very very questionable integrity supporting your position... and you haven' thought.... maybe I got it wrong?

Only thing that makes me question my stance is that Tony Blair supports us remaining in the EU.
Good people on both sides

clams on both sides

Who da thought it?

Honest question... who are the good people on the Brexit side?

Sir James Dyson would be the first that comes to mind, the are lots of decent people on each side. Depending on your politics you could even claim Corbyn for leave really.

Anyway Sol Campbell, utter cretin, I hope his eyes fall out and his rooster drops off.

Back