• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Re: Sol campbell on match of the day 2

Chuck me a party invite - I'll bring the booze. Looking forward to it.

This scum got me a written warning at work, stopped me getting a shag and has meant I haven't eaten kit-kats since 2008. To have him punditing on a Spurs vs. Arsenal match on TV is a pretty disgusting move from the BBC - imagine if they'd won...

Me too, as it happens. Got friendly with a girl at a party...knew she was a Gooner, but she was a rather cute blonde. Went back to her place...to find a 5-foot high cardboard cut-out of C***bell in her room. I was never going to get it up after that.

guy-420

THIS guy was hilarious!

Funny, humble, did his best!

For those that have never seen it, dig out the clip!

Me too, as it happens. Got friendly with a girl at a party...knew she was a Gooner, but she was a rather cute blonde. Went back to her place...to find a 5-foot high cardboard cut-out of C***bell in her room. I was never going to get it up after that.

A 5ft high Rsol? There is something even more grotesque about that.

Similar deal. Pulled a girl at a club back in 2002, we'd already got rid of her mate and talking about going back to hers when she asked me who I supported and told me she was a Gooner. As she was very tidy, I tried to hide my disgust until she asked me "What do you think of Sol Campbell?". After I'd detailed how I'd shoot him in both knees and then set him on fire she decided to get a cab on her own.

Her name was Bunty. I'd have loved to have added a Bunty to the list. Damn you Campbell.

I may have mentioned that story once or twice on this forum in the past ;)

Her name was Bunty. I'd have loved to have added a Bunty to the list. Damn you Campbell.

I may have mentioned that story once or twice on this forum in the past ;)

Bunty? What the hell is that short for? Bunticia? Buntabel? Elizabunt?

I know some people say we need to get over it with this c**t. I never will. I don't hate Teddy, Berbatov, Carrick or Modric. They all went to better themselves and while they didn't all behave with the dignity you'd like, it was just business.

However, what that vile prick did wasn't business. It was the single worst thing I've seen anyone do in a sporting context in my life. The fact he played the victim card so often afterwards just makes it worse. To play the race card was also just a spineless attempt to deflect attention from what he did.

I'll never forget what that c**t did because, to me, to love Tottenham is to hate what he did. What he did is, and always will be, reprehensible, vile and 100% deserving of hatred. I don't spend my day thinking about the f**ker but any time I see his name or see his mug on tv, it makes me want to kick the screen. Absolutely horrendous human being.

This +1

He kept referring to Willbrick merely as 'Jack' - wound me up no end. The gobby Goon at work does that.

Judas - what a fudging joke he has become.

Whenever someone calls him Jack I've decided I'm going to act like they obviously mean Jack Colback and imply he's been pretty decent for Sunderland this year

My Missus weren't too impressed when I said I'd be nicked if we ever saw him in the street.

How comes you never hear stories of him getting abused in the streets cos it must happen?

Don't like him as much as the next Spurs fan, and hate it when people say 'it's only football'. But when it gets to wishing death on people then you really ought to have a word with yourselves.

Don't like him as much as the next Spurs fan, and hate it when people say 'it's only football'. But when it gets to wishing death on people then you really ought to have a word with yourselves.

Two things.

1. Interesting to see that you decided to use your first post to have a pop at the established posters on here. Good effort.

2. Saying that you will have a party when somone dies is not the same as wishing they were dead.

The difference is quite obvious i would have thought.

Two things.

1. Interesting to see that you decided to use your first post to have a pop at the established posters on here. Good effort.

2. Saying that you will have a party when somone dies is not the same as wishing they were dead.

Having a party when he dies then, still a bit twisted.

Having a party when he dies then, still a bit twisted.

So is what that horrible bastard did to Spurs.

I'll be at the party wearing a hat and a big smile. In fact, I won't be wearing anything else just to bask in the glorious irony of a naked man at a party for Sol Campbell that he can't enjoy.

May he burn for all eternity.

Last edited:

i cant stand Sol, but ive seen a clip of gary lineker on his first MOTD and it dosnt make pretty viewing. shoulder pads aside, he came across full retread. and you never go full retread.

TV is not real life, especially when it says it is

Two things.

I fudging hope Gorden Brown burns in hell ASAP, is that wrong?

Back