• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Is he on drugs or has he had a stroke?

serious question because i have not heard him speak for years as i turn the t.v. off as soon as i see him normally. He never used to speak that slowly did he?

Re: Sol campbell on match of the day 2

Thank fudge for \Hansen..he talks sense.
But sol made a good point. Wilsghere weill not pass to Walcott

My first thoughts too. TV career over as soon as it began

he never used to be so inarticulate and generally clueless did he?

Personality free Sol Campbell. Shame he didn't ever play for Liverpool, his victim mentality would have been the perfect match for LFC.

The bloke on there just said and i quote "its never easy at chelsea"

yes it fudging is, its very fudging easy when you buy success. Maybe he could have said it is never quiet or there is never a dull moment. Match of the day really is crap, i only watched it because i did not see the first half today and we had a good result so i wanted to see it again.

He appears as wierd and as vacant as Tony Adams does on tv. He realy does look like a stroke victim tonight. I think Colin Murray has given up and is barely addressing him now.

It's sad that the arsenal fans seem to actually love him more because he fudged us over to join them.

It's sad that the arsenal fans seem to actually love him more because he fudged us over to join them.

And can't understand why we hate him so much. But they threw their toys out the pram when Van Persie did the same to them. At least they got more than £20m for him, and he didn't come to Spurs.

I see cun tbell has taken lessons in being un-gracious from Wenger.

What a fudging apology of a human being.

He currently resides around Chelsea somewhere. Spends his days hanging around all the local coffee shops.
Mate of mine sees him frequently. he never talks.

I tried to explain to my wife that Spurs supporters refer to Sol Campbell as Judas. In a way I feel sorry for him the way he sold his footballing soul for thirty pieces of silver.

@dingdonginsonTimes: Sol Campbell on MotD2 acting odd, like he walked into the wrong studio and can't understand why he keeps being asked football questions

I see cun tbell has taken lessons in being un-gracious from Wenger.

What a fudging apology of a human being.

He currently resides around Chelsea somewhere. Spends his days hanging around all the local coffee shops.
Mate of mine sees him frequently. he never talks.

Well tell him he should be calling him a scumbag at the very least.

And can't understand why we hate him so much. But they threw their toys out the pram when Van Persie did the same to them. At least they got more than £20m for him, and he didn't come to Spurs.

Nor was he their academy graduate and long term captain. Nor was he a local, Spurs lad. Nor were his best years ahead of him.

The two aren't comparable in the slightest but that won't stop them.

Back